The Bruce Eugene Best "Photo Caption" Contest...

SUperJag96

<h4>Hey Folks...
I see all these great Bruce Eugene photo captions on various threads, let centralize them have a contest to for the best one!
Here's my first go at it!</h4>

Here's my 2nd one...

bigbaby2.jpg

<h3>Damn cuz...My Momma 'nem got leftovers back in Baton Rouge...I'll call her and tell her to fix you a plate"</h3>

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

bruce2.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha aha hahaaha aha aha ahahaha
ha haah ahaaha hahaha aha ahahaha ahahaha (sniffle sniffle) wipe snot here wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa
hahahahaha ha ahahaha ahahahahaha ahahhhaha ahah ahahaha ahahahaha hahahaa.....I want my bawaaaaaaa

:what: your a fine one to talk with a photo like yours. You don't have to start crying to look ugly you already are. I don't know who's uglier you are Noise Talka. As far as you, you like look a milk dud with teeth. Either that or a jack up version of Mr. Clean.

It's all in fun. Nothing much to say. Laughter helps ease the pain....and this isn't smack.

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
LOL @ NN's self smack! At least you have a sense of humor! Good one dude!

I could post a Dr. Greggs thread...and Lord knows that man is funny...but...hey...

Bruce played his heart out. He was very passionate about wanting to win. I would be pissed off if the camera captured him laughing and clowning. He has no reason to hang his head down low. He has one more shot at it next year!!! Next year, hopefully those will be tears of joy.

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Thanks for sharing your laugh with me. ;)

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
He has one more shot at it next year!!! Next year, hopefully those will be tears of joy.

Yeah, but these tears will always follow him.

bruce2.jpg

They only have salads left?!!!! :bawling:

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I could post a Dr. Greggs thread...and Lord knows that man is funny...but...hey...

Bruce played his heart out. He was very passionate about wanting to win. I would be pissed off if the camera captured him laughing and clowning. He has no reason to hang his head down low. He has one more shot at it next year!!! Next year, hopefully those will be tears of joy.

The Times Picayune stated that Quincy told him just that! At least Eugene will be back next season. :)

bruce2.jpg

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIWWWWWWWWWWW .....OH LAWDDDDD......OH MY LAWDDDDDDDDD!

Supporter: It's only one game Bruce......
BRUCE.....I'm not crying over the game. I JUST FOUND OUT MY GIRLFRIEND IS A MAN.......

odt4.jpg

Ya'll are out of line..... Seriously

Man,

Ya'll grown as_ men in here pickin' on a kid.

It's one thing to get on each other and rep our schools. It's another thing to out and out clown a defensless kid who doesn't even post on the board.

How would you feel if someone thought your child was ugly and everyone in the neighborhood cracked jokes behind your back?
Ask your parents. I'm sure they could tell you how much it hurts.

Re: Ya'll are out of line..... Seriously

Originally posted by DonTiger
How would you feel if someone thought your child was ugly and everyone in the neighborhood cracked jokes behind your back?

I'd send him to grambling where he'd fit in with the rest.:lol:

bruce4.jpg

What the hell you crying for? I'm the one that got my leg broke.

bruce2.jpg

Coach said they were suppose to let me wiiiiiiiin!

:lmao:

Back