"The Book Of Daniel"

THAMES

Anybody plan on watching this?

Commentary: With All Their Fuss Over ?Daniel,? Christians Should Create Family Programs

By: Joseph C. Phillips, BlackAmericaWeb.com

I recently received an email petition urging me to contact my local NBC affiliate and ask them not to air their new hour-long religious drama, ?The Book of Daniel.?

The series, set to begin airing on Jan. 6, depicts the life and family of an Episcopal priest named Daniel Webster. Webster has an alcoholic wife, a 23-year-old homosexual son, a 16-year-old, drug-dealing daughter and a 16-year-old adopted son who is having sex with the bishop's daughter. At the office, Father Webster?s secretary is a lesbian who is sleeping with his sister-in-law. NBC calls the new series ?edgy? and ?courageous." Many Christians call it offensive. ...

link ...

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/sayitloud/philips0103

THAMES said:
Anybody plan on watching this?

Commentary: With All Their Fuss Over ?Daniel,? Christians Should Create Family Programs

By: Joseph C. Phillips, BlackAmericaWeb.com

I recently received an email petition urging me to contact my local NBC affiliate and ask them not to air their new hour-long religious drama, ?The Book of Daniel.?

The series, set to begin airing on Jan. 6, depicts the life and family of an Episcopal priest named Daniel Webster. Webster has an alcoholic wife, a 23-year-old homosexual son, a 16-year-old, drug-dealing daughter and a 16-year-old adopted son who is having sex with the bishop's daughter. At the office, Father Webster?s secretary is a lesbian who is sleeping with his sister-in-law. NBC calls the new series ?edgy? and ?courageous." Many Christians call it offensive. ...
link ...

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/sayitloud/philips0103

Sounds like real life to me.

CriTAUcal said:
Sounds like real life to me.
Stepping on toes. We love to put our heads in the sand and pretend this mess doesn't go on.

If you don't wanna watch it, don't. Simple as that.

Back