The Bible or Morality: Which Came First (cont'd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JR

Stop being stupid, the situation is "you have a human body that alive" what type of egenergy does it consist of. You are the one that said the body is composed of energy. Look at the freaking list, is the human body composed of sound, nuclear, kenitic, etc, etc energy.

The Laws of Thermodynamics does not change regardless of the situation. You should have learned that in High School Physics.

What do you think?

I ask you, I know the answer. I you vast amount of knowledge answer the question.

So when the blood is "released" it hit the grond or washed down the sink. What typ of energy is the blood composed of, when it's in the body and after it's released from the body.

You tell me what energy looks like. What does that have to with anything

Everything, because you said the body is composed of energy, therefore, you should be able to see energy. However, you cannot, but you can see flesh, blood and bones.

Yes doctors uses "instruments" to measure "electrical impulses" but you still cannot see the electrical impulses or energy.

Answer my other questions

1. Do you agree that energy cannot be created or destroyed
2. Worldwide Flood, do you agree.

Last edited:
JR

In one of your previous comments, you stated "energy cannot be destroyed" [did you not] - with that being said, you are agreeing with the Laws of Thermodynamics" which states that Energy cannot be created of destroyed"

You cannot have one without the other. That's like the Laws of Gravity on earth, what goes up - must come down. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

So when a body is dead, it fails to give off electrical impulses, is it still functional. If so why do we bury a functional human, since it cannot be destroyed.

Can you touch energy.

What eyewitness testimonies? What EMT's? What ministers? What onlookers? The mortician stated that the body wasn't embalmed.

--The Bonnke man just happened to be in town when an affiliate of his supposedly died of unknown causes. He was taken to Bonnke's revival and supposedly resurrected.
--This has EVERYTHING to do with Bonnke. He has a long history of fraud. I see why you'd want to distance this case from Bonnke. With his past history, I would too, but you can't. It was his revival, his affiliation and Bonnke has this Dan Eke person travelling around with him. So yes, this Dan Eke person is very much affiliated with Bonnke.
--Who pushed the mortician while he was attempting to embalm the body?
--Who was singing in the mortuary?
--After three long days, why wasn't his stomach swollen and the intestines smelling?
--If the man was stabilized when he left the first hospital, what did he die from a mere two hours later?
--There's no evidence of scars, bruises, broken bones, head trauma or other medical issues of a serious nature anywhere in the articles. What did this man die from?

In short, all of this is obvious fraud and has the fingerprints of this Bonnke person all over it. You can deny his involvement but when you look at the entire case, he is involved without a doubt, nevertheless, if this helps your faith to increase, believe all you want.

This has become circular. I am done with it.

Dr H.. [QUOTE said:
JR

Stop being stupid, the situation is "you have a human body that alive" what type of egenergy does it consist of. You are the one that said the body is composed of energy. Look at the freaking list, is the human body composed of sound, nuclear, kenitic, etc, etc energy.

Dude, you still don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. If a rock has it's own frequency, why is it so farfetched that a deceased human body doesn't have it's own frequency.
It's really no use trying to explain much to you, even simple science.

The Laws of Thermodynamics does not change regardless of the situation. You should have learned that in High School Physics.

The law of thermodynamics has nothing to do with the subject being discussed. Again, this shows that you don't even understand this particular law.

I ask you, I know the answer. I you vast amount of knowledge answer the question.
So when the blood is "released" it hit the grond or washed down the sink. What typ of energy is the blood composed of, when it's in the body and after it's released from the body.

You find out for yourself. All you have to do is simple research. I'm tired of spoonfeeding you.

Everything, because you said the body is composed of energy, therefore, you should be able to see energy. However, you cannot, but you can see flesh, blood and bones.

Dude, your biblical authors had no knowledge of the different types of energy. They were ignorant and clueless of a lot of things we now know. It's ashame that supposed educated people in this day and age put their faith in a book that's clearly man-made and a book that has nothing to do with an invisible entity.

Yes doctors uses "instruments" to measure "electrical impulses" but you still cannot see the electrical impulses or energy.

You don't have to SEE it, but you know it's there because of the evidence showed by the machines. An MRI exam shows energy throughout the human body. You can't deny it. The MRI should be enough to convince you, but due to your lack of honesty in the past on certain subjects, I don't think you'll ever admit it.

Answer my other questions

1. Do you agree that energy cannot be created or destroyed
2. Worldwide Flood, do you agree.

Re-read my previous posts and you'll find my answer. It really seems that you do have Alzheimer's. You need to get an EEG checkup....seriously.

JR

In one of your previous comments, you stated "energy cannot be destroyed" [did you not] - with that being said, you are agreeing with the Laws of Thermodynamics" which states that Energy cannot be created of destroyed"

You cannot have one without the other. That's like the Laws of Gravity on earth, what goes up - must come down. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

So when a body is dead, it fails to give off electrical impulses, is it still functional. If so why do we bury a functional human, since it cannot be destroyed.

Can you touch energy.

It seems that your understanding in this area (not to mention others), is quite limited.
I tried educating you on the subject at hand using simple terms, but it seems that hasn't helped much.

I'll make another attempt at it.
An object doesn't have to be "living or breathing" in order to give off frequency. Every....I repeat....EVERY living and non-living object gives off it's own individual frequency, no matter how small or large the object.
Energy cannot be destroyed. It merely changes into another form or state.
For example, water cannot be destroyed. It has it's own frequency. When heat is applied, it changes to a gas. When cold air is applied, it turns into a solid. When normal temperatures are added, it remains a liquid. It has several forms, but it's still water.

Last edited:
This has become circular. I am done with it.

Before you're completely done, I have one more simple question.

Has this Bonnke person ever been shown to have been fraudulent in his past regarding healings and miracles? Since you pulled up the article, I would hope that you'd know a little about this man's background.

Thanks in advance for answering the question.

Last edited:
An object doesn't have to be "living or breathing" in order to give off frequency. Every....I repeat....EVERY living and non-living object gives off it's own individual frequency, no matter how small or large the object

Does that inclued wood, plastic.

Now I ask you again what type of energy is the human body made of, you said [did you not] say the body is madeup of energy?

a. Nuclear
b. Solar
c. Sound
d. Heat

I ask you can you touch or see energy. Once a human body dies what type of energy does it change to. No you cannot see or touch energy unless you use a instrument. All the types of energy mentioned, you cannot see them, now we can see and touch the human body [can we not]. Please explain why is this possible.

I asked you about the purpose of food and can the body live without it, answer my question.

You keep saying energy cannot be destroyed, can it be created. Energy not being able to be destroyed, is part of the Law of Thermodynamics, so how can the two be seperated.

If you dismiss the Law of Thermodynamics. you have to dismiss Einstine and Newrons scientiest equations as well as other scientiest equations. You have said the bible is incorrect based on science, now science hav slaped you in the face and you are in denial.

So what you are saying, once the heart stops, it continues to give off a frequency, if that's so, why is it that a heart beat cannot be picked up by the most scientific instruments and that include the brain as well as other organs.

If what you are saying is true, it would seem to reason suergons would be able to go to the undertaker and harvest the organs of a person and the medical field would be able to use them as replacements in individuals that need them.

Why is is they dont, because the organ "tissue" is dead and is useless.

Water does not have life as does the human body, no comparison. You cannot compare a cup of boiling water to the human body.

So you are the teacher and I am the student

Teacher, I have a question. "You said and correct me if I am incorrect" a person is made up of energy, so when a person dies, what type of energy does he become.

You said energy [a person] cannot be destroyed, does tha mean the heart and brain. So does "things" like cancer destroy the brain and other cells. If not, why do they remove them.

My great grandfather died in 1947, if energy cannot be destroyed, why is he dead and what form of energy has he become. How come someone did not use his eyes or heart.

Mr teacher,

Can you tell me what energy look like and can it be touched.

I have one more question, you said energy cannot be destroyed, does that mean that it cannot be created as we learned in Mr. Jones, Physics class.

Mr. Teacher, since we are made up of energy, are animals and fish. So when we kill them are we eating their energy and what has happen to them, since energy cannot be destroyed.

This time I have one last question, explain to me, cause I am trying to make an A in your class. If energy cannot be destroyed, what happens when a person dies in a fire. Would that persons body not remain the same as it did before the fire.

What kind of energy am I made of.

Last edited:
Does that inclued wood, plastic.

Now I ask you again what type of energy is the human body made of, you said [did you not] say the body is madeup of energy?

a. Nuclear
b. Solar
c. Sound
d. Heat

I ask you can you touch or see energy. Once a human body dies what type of energy does it change to. No you cannot see or touch energy unless you use a instrument. All the types of energy mentioned, you cannot see them, now we can see and touch the human body [can we not]. Please explain why is this possible.

I asked you about the purpose of food and can the body live without it, answer my question.

You keep saying energy cannot be destroyed, can it be created. Energy not being able to be destroyed, is part of the Law of Thermodynamics, so how can the two be seperated.

If you dismiss the Law of Thermodynamics. you have to dismiss Einstine and Newrons scientiest equations as well as other scientiest equations. You have said the bible is incorrect based on science, now science hav slaped you in the face and you are in denial.

So what you are saying, once the heart stops, it continues to give off a frequency, if that's so, why is it that a heart beat cannot be picked up by the most scientific instruments and that include the brain as well as other organs.

If what you are saying is true, it would seem to reason suergons would be able to go to the undertaker and harvest the organs of a person and the medical field would be able to use them as replacements in individuals that need them.

Why is is they dont, because the organ "tissue" is dead and is useless.

Water does not have life as does the human body, no comparison. You cannot compare a cup of boiling water to the human body.

So you are the teacher and I am the student

Teacher, I have a question. "You said and correct me if I am incorrect" a person is made up of energy, so when a person dies, what type of energy does he become.

You said energy [a person] cannot be destroyed, does tha mean the heart and brain. So does "things" like cancer destroy the brain and other cells. If not, why do they remove them.

My great grandfather died in 1947, if energy cannot be destroyed, why is he dead and what form of energy has he become. How come someone did not use his eyes or heart.

Mr teacher,

Can you tell me what energy look like and can it be touched.

I have one more question, you said energy cannot be destroyed, does that mean that it cannot be created as we learned in Mr. Jones, Physics class.

Mr. Teacher, since we are made up of energy, are animals and fish. So when we kill them are we eating their energy and what has happen to them, since energy cannot be destroyed.

This time I have one last question, explain to me, cause I am trying to make an A in your class. If energy cannot be destroyed, what happens when a person dies in a fire. Would that persons body not remain the same as it did before the fire.

What kind of energy am I made of.

All of the answers to your questions have already been posted. I care not to repeat myself over and over again.
It seems that you never tire of asking the same questions over and over again but I'm here to tell you that I tire of answering the same questions over and over again.

I gave you a simple example of a solid, liquid or gaseous object, which was water. If you don't understand an example as simple as that, I can't help you to understand the more complex intricacies of energy and frequency.

Simply go back and slowly review each of my posts addressed to you on this subject. If you're astute enough, you'll find the answers to your above questions already laid out in black and white.

dacontinent [QUOTE said:
[*]Christianity is derived from Judaism in that Christ was a Jew and fulfilled the law. Judaism came from instruction by God. Whether other religions had some similar elements has nothing to do with the origin of Judaism and Christianity.

[*]As far as I can remember, JayRob is the only poster in these thread to contend that the bible was taken from other religions. I, most certainly, have said nor agreed to anything of the sort. In fact, I have vehemently contended just the opposite.

However, if you really believe that religions are copied from each other, please tell us the sources of JayRobbing.

Christianity is not only derived from Judaism, but it has it's origins in Greek paganism as well. The following link provides a brief history of how Greeks and Jews plotted and planned to make Judaism a universal religion. In order to do so, they HAD to appeal to the Gentiles, much the same way Paul authors did 200 years later. As a matter of fact, the Paul authors copied this method, thus spreading the messages of Paul throughout the Gentile nations.
The authors realized that they had to make "the Law" allegorical in order to appeal to the Gentiles or their religion wouldn't spread.

According to historical documentation:

"Since Alexander the Great gave the Alexandrian Jews special privileges, and his successors gave them the privilege to be called Macedonians, they were by far more Hellenized than the Jews of Palestine. They studied Greek philosophy, they embraced the terms and ideas of the Stoics, of the Middle Platonists, and of Pythagoras. The Alexandrian Hellenist Jewish writers asserted that Pythagoras taught the doctrines of Judaism. They claimed that the fallen angels of God (the “sons of God” mentioned in the 6th chapter of Genesis) taught God’s doctrines to Pythagoras. They used Greek stories (which they altered to fit their message) and Greek sayings to promote Hellenistic Judaism to Gentiles. During the Christian era Paul used the same method to promote Gentile Christianity to Gentiles. He employed popular Greek beliefs and sayings to attract the Gentiles. Paul explained his method like this: “To the Jews I became as a Jew, so that I might win Jews. ... to those who are without law, as without law ... so that I might win those who are without law. ... I have become all things to all men, so that I may by all means save some. I do all things for the sake of the gospel ...” (1 Corinthians 9:20-23 NASB)....."

Aristobulus of Alexandria (flourished at about 150 BCE), the first Jewish “religious philosopher,” made a very affirmative evaluation of the Pythagoreans . He made extensive use of the Pythagorean numerological doctrines. Later, the writer of the apocryphal book Wisdom of Solomon, who probably was an Alexandrian Hellenist Jew, promoted Judaism using Pythagorean beliefs. Aristobulus wrote The Explanations to the Book of Moses, of which only short fragments have been preserved to us by Clement of Alexandria and Eusebius. Clement of Alexandria wrote that Aristobulus’ aim was “to bring the Peripatetic philosophy out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets.” In one of his surviving fragments Aristobulus made the assertion that Plato and Pythagoras borrowed much of their philosophy from an early Greek translation of Moses’ law. (There was no Greek translation of Moses’ law before the Septuagint.) By claiming that Moses inspired Plato and Pythagoras, Aristobulus linked Judaism with Greek philosophy to win Gentiles over to Judaism. He interpreted the Pentateuch according to Greek philosophy, primarily Stoic and secondarily Platonic and Pythagorean. He interpreted the law allegorically to make Judaism palatable to the Gentiles. Aristobulus was one of the first Hellenist Jews to use the allegorical method of interpretation, a method founded by Plato. This method of interpretation led to the creation of Christianity. Two hundred years later, Paul used Aristobulus’ method. He, too, interpreted the law allegorically, to make his religion palatable to the Gentiles."

Then came Philo (ca. 20-15 BCE to 45-50 CE), the third Jewish “religious philosopher” of Alexandria, who added to the pre-Christian foundations of Aristobulus and Artapanus. He expanded on Pythagorean numerology (the study of the occult significance of numbers). He considered the number 3 the perfect number and used it to declare that God is a trinity. He was the first to declare that God is a trinity, a doctrine that became an abomination to the Jews. (Egypt, the home of Philo, was the native land of trinities.) He aspired to advance Judaism as an attractive universal religion which would be acceptable to the philosophically minded Gentiles of his time and put it in competition with the contemporary Greek mystery religions. To achieve this, he promoted Judaism as a mystery religion. He reinterpreted the Old Testament in terms of Greek philosophy, using the allegorical system of Plato. His interpretation departed from the Judaism of Jerusalem. As we will examine later, Philo’s writings brought forth Gentile Christianity.

http://www.jesushistory.info/alexandrian_judaism.htm
-------

You asked for it, so there it is.
Clear references that Christianity was copied not only from Judaism, but from pagan religions as well. It's right there in black and white.
Someday I'll give you a full history on the "origins of Christianity".

Last edited:
JR

Can you touch energy.

I have four simple questions for you? Since I graciously answered each and everyone of your questions, I ask that you do the same in return.

I asked Dacon a couple of these questions, and he's yet to answer them either. LOL!! Hopefully you can.

--Who created the biblical god and from what?

--Where did he come from?

--Can your biblical god heal an amputee?

--Out of ALL the thousands of gods in the history of mankind, how do you know that your biblical god is the ONE true god?

Before you're completely done, I have one more simple question.

Has this Bonnke person ever been shown to have been fraudulent in his past regarding healings and miracles? Since you pulled up the article, I would hope that you'd know a little about this man's background.

Thanks in advance for answering the question.
Not that I am aware of. The only thing that I have found was a partial transcript of the HBO documentary where the director said that everything that they found was legit. If you know otherwise...

Not that I am aware of. The only thing that I have found was a partial transcript of the HBO documentary where the director said that everything that they found was legit. If you know otherwise...

Here are a couple of articles out of several that give a brief history of your man, Bonnke.

Board member of Florida televangelist arrested
CHRISTIAN EXAMINER

DALLAS — A board member of a Florida televangelist’s organization has been arrested in a massive scheme that federal officials said defrauded churches, religious organizations and their leaders out of more than $160 million.

According to the Associated Press, Torsten Thomas Henschke, 48, and four others tied to IPIC International Inc. were taken into custody on securities fraud and money laundering charges, federal prosecutors said Nov. 18 after unsealing an indictment.

Henschke is a German citizen described as the international director of IPIC Atlantic and recently began promoting an initial public offering by IPIC.

He is a minister and member of the board of directors for Christ for all Nations, the Orlando, Fla.-based ministry of televangelist Reinhard Bonnke, according to the Securities and Exchange Commission complaint.

Bonnke draws hundreds of thousands of people to his international crusades, and his followers claim he has raised people from the dead.

At the center of the IPIC scandal is Gregory Earl Setser, 47, a self-proclaimed former minister accused of exploiting his connections to highly visible evangelical Christians.

http://www.christianexaminer.com/Articles/Articles Jan04/Art_Jan04_12.html

Bonnke ended up having to pay the money back to the defrauded donors.
---------------------

In September 2003, John DeVries organized a conference for 700 attendees at New Life Church. One of the plenary speakers was IPIC's Greg Setser. Setser showed participants a video endorsement of IPIC from Reinhard Bonnke. Just two months later, IPIC collapsed.

Setser is now under criminal investigation in Dallas. After a thorough investigation in June 2004, the Receiver for the U.S. District Court of Texas stated:

"IPIC and its related [ventures] were fraud schemes. Rather than using the invested funds to support profitable business ventures, the IPIC principals paid back earlier investors, supported efforts to solicit further investments and enjoyed various adventures."

http://www.canadianchristianity.com/cgi-bin/na.cgi?nationalupdates/060511fraud

Since I graciously answered each and everyone of your questions, I ask that you do the same in return.

JR

You should be ashamed of yourself for telling that lie! Where are the answers.

Who created the biblical god and from what?

Answer: He has always existed before time

Answer: His throne is heaven,

Answer: Yes, but in what sense. Are youan amputee

--Out of ALL the thousands of gods in the history of mankind, how do you know that your biblical god is the ONE true god?

Answer: By faith and none of theses other "gods" has proven to be the true God / YAHW.

Mr. Teacher, please answer my questions about the dead.

Mr. Teacher, I have another question. You said that the human body [per se’] cannot be destroyed. I don’t understand this. So what you are saying, since the human body cannot be destroyed. How come body parts cannot reproduce themselves? According to my Anatomy class, only the liver to a certain degree can “reproduce” itself. How come the brain and other parts do the same?

A good friend had skin cancer, how come the doctors removed it, shouldn’t the skin that was infected with cancer “reproduce” itself since the body cannot die.

I had a sore when I was young, the doctor had to remove the infected part and give me some antibiotics to keep the infection from spreading. The Dr. said the skin was dead and infected. I need to know if what you are saying is true, why did the Dr., remove the skin if the skin could not die or be destroyed.

Last edited:
I'm still looking for where Bonnke is implicated in either of these ^^^^ stories of fraudulent activity.

I just showed the kind of company he hangs around, especially with the likes of Benny Hinn and Pat Robertson.
I haven't gotten to the fraudulent miracles he has been called out on.

In an earlier posts, I showed that the investigators of his miracles often asked for medical proof of the healings that he couldn't produce, so basically the public is at his beckoning call of taking HIS word for what "miracles" HE claims is being done. No evidence, no proof, just his words.

As noted in one of the earlier articles, a noted doctor found fraudulent claims to have been made on a healing, yet this Bonnke person refused to acknowledge it when caught red-handed lying.

"In 1999 we were able to view a video produced by Bonnke's ministry. It detailed what many believe is the most convincing miraculous healing of modern times. The 'healing' of a Jean Neil appeared to be well documented until an investigation by a British Christian surgeon exposed gross inaccuracies, (see Diakrisis, Dec/99, P.5,6). Bonnke was asked to take the video off the market but today this fraudulent video still deceives many."

"Respectable medical people examined one of the miracles from Bonnke and found there was little help. The problem is ... the public is presented with cases of people who were not previously diagnosed and the former health status is unknown."

"Bonnke's healings are naturally highly disputed. ... there were no legs growing longer and none smaller ... the glorification of miracles which are often not checked or are not medically provable, is to be rejected as irresponsible.
The HBO special also detailed a number of healings by Bonnke that were clearly not healings at all. He was asked to provide documentation to HBO but no medical documentation was reportedly not provided. This is par for the course with faith healers. "

Seriously, I can't believe you're this naive to believe that a man lay dead in the hot African sun for three days, no embalment, yet his body didn't begin to stink up a storm, his stomach didn't swell, neither did the body develop signs of stiffness.
There's no way a human body doesn't stink after three days of being dead, especially when it's in constant heat and it certainly would develop severe stiffness.

As the old saying goes, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's usually a duck.

Dr H.. [QUOTE said:
JR

You should be ashamed of yourself for telling that lie! Where are the answers.
Who created the biblical god and from what?
Answer: He has always existed before time

Where's your evidence? The pagans stated the same for their gods, so why is it okay for you to say this and not them? Neither of you have provided any proof to your claims.

Answer: His throne is heaven,

Dude please. Pagans make this same claim, so what makes your statement true and not theirs? Prove that his throne is in heaven. I'm not taking your word for it. If this is all you have to pin your faith on, I feel much sorrow for you.

Answer: Yes, but in what sense. Are youan amputee

Where's the record of this ever happening in the bible or anywhere else, along with credible evidence? I need more than your word, but first of all, you have to prove the first two questions in order to even begin to explain this one. LOL!!

Answer: By faith and none of theses other "gods" has proven to be the true God / YAHW.

Those of other religions say the same about other gods, so what makes your statement more credible than theirs?
Faith is not proof, it's merely a "belief". Where's the evidence that your god is the true god out of the many hundreds and hundreds?

What this seems like is you're just answering the question to say that you've answered it. Your answers are supported by nothing.

Mr. Teacher, please answer my questions about the dead.

For the hundredth time, review my posts and you'll find it.

Mr. Teacher, I have another question. You said that the human body [per se’] cannot be destroyed. I don’t understand this. So what you are saying, since the human body cannot be destroyed. How come body parts cannot reproduce themselves? According to my Anatomy class, only the liver to a certain degree can “reproduceâ€￾ itself. How come the brain and other parts do the same?

You still don't understand the principle of frequency and energy I see.

A good friend had skin cancer, how come the doctors removed it, shouldn’t the skin that was infected with cancer “reproduceâ€￾ itself since the body cannot die.

Where did I say a body can't die? I explained the frequency principle for living and non-living objects. It obviously went right over your head.

I had a sore when I was young, the doctor had to remove the infected part and give me some antibiotics to keep the infection from spreading. The Dr. said the skin was dead and infected. I need to know if what you are saying is true, why did the Dr., remove the skin if the skin could not die or be destroyed.

Again, the principle went right over your head. Go back and slowly study my posts, then perhaps it'll come to you.

Did you not say the body composed of energy, yes you did.

Did you say that energy cannot be destroyed, yes you did.

Therefore, based on your analogy and understanding of the human body. You are saying the human body cannot be destroyed, thus cannot die. What is death, at death the physical body become inoperative, it has no life, it cannot move, it's not breating.

Where's the record of this ever happening in the bible or anywhere else,

That's not what you asked, your question was: "Can your biblical god heal an amputee?" and I said yes!

If this is all you have to pin your faith on, I feel much sorrow for you.

Yes, don't need you to feel sorry for me. You need to look at yourself.

If you answered my question, what are the numbers?

You still don't understand the principle of frequency and energy I see.

I understand, the problem is you made a statement "The body is made up of energy. The only thing you have done "as pops would say" You "S" and stepped backwards in it, now you are stuck.

You did not expect someone to challenge you on your comment.

So again, since flesh is made of energy, when Dahmer "killed" and ate those individuals, he was eating energy and not human flesh. After, two or three days he use the bathroom and to the sewer the went. Since, they are made of energy was their body destroyed. No, according to you, because "energy cannot be destroyed" where are they.

What about the Stella Maris College Rugby Team that crashed in Uruguay. They ate their team mates, where are their bodies?

We definately cannot forget Alferd Packer, who ate other gold miners.

What was your answer, concerning the creation of energy. I said that since you agree that energy cannot be destroyed, you have to agree that it cannot be created, thus agreeing with the Law of Thermodynamics.

I asked you why does the Laws of Thermodynamics, does not apply, so you say.

Thats like saying an airplane flies without the Laws of Aerodynamics in effect.

Where is you answer concerning the type of energy that makes up the human body -

Let’s say the Human Brain, emits a frequency 25 Hz. Ok, once the brain is dead. Does the brain continue to emit the frequency – yes or no.

What happens to the frequency once the brain is dead, does the frequency change,if so how?

Unlike the human flesh, can you see or touch the human frequency. It can only be detected by instruments.

Last edited:
I just showed the kind of company he hangs around, especially with the likes of Benny Hinn and Pat Robertson.
I haven't gotten to the fraudulent miracles he has been called out on.

In an earlier posts, I showed that the investigators of his miracles often asked for medical proof of the healings that he couldn't produce, so basically the public is at his beckoning call of taking HIS word for what "miracles" HE claims is being done. No evidence, no proof, just his words...

As the old saying goes, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's usually a duck.
Still waiting.

Dr H. [QUOTE said:
Did you not say the body composed of energy, yes you did.
Did you say that energy cannot be destroyed, yes you did.

Therefore, based on your analogy and understanding of the human body. You are saying the human body cannot be destroyed, thus cannot die. What is death, at death the physical body become inoperative, it has no life, it cannot move, it's not breating.

You still have no understanding of the principle. A non-living organism or object continues to have a frequency even after it's dead (i.e., in a different form).

That's not what you asked, your question was: "Can your biblical god heal an amputee?" and I said yes!

Where's the evidence? I can't take your word for anything.

Yes, don't need you to feel sorry for me. You need to look at yourself.

I have compassion in my heart and feel sorry for you is because you make statements as if they're fact, but when you're asked to give supporting evidence, you fail time and time again.

I asked you to prove how your god is the one true god out of the hundreds of gods.
I asked you to tell me who created your god and where did he come from.
You copped out on both questions and could only give an opinion which was supported by no evidence whatsoever.

If you answered my question, what are the numbers?

Review my posts and you should find what you're looking for.

I understand, the problem is you made a statement "The body is made up of energy. The only thing you have done "as pops would say" You "S" and stepped backwards in it, now you are stuck.

You're the one whose stuck. I gave you a simple elementary example of three forms of frequencies: gas, liquid and solid. You still failed to catch on. I can't make you understand something you don't. You simply need to tighten up on your research and studying.

You did not expect someone to challenge you on your comment.

I expect to be questioned about everything I post, that's why I try and make sure that what I post is supported by facts.
This is why I stated that fact that non-living organisms and objects continue to give off frequency, regardless of the state the object might be in, whether a gaseous, liquid or solid state. You can't seem to grasp that simple meaning for some reason.

So again, since flesh is made of energy, when Dahmer "killed" and ate those individuals, he was eating energy and not human flesh. After, two or three days he use the bathroom and to the sewer the went. Since, they are made of energy was their body destroyed. No, according to you, because "energy cannot be destroyed" where are they.
What about the Stella Maris College Rugby Team that crashed in Uruguay. They ate their team mates, where are their bodies?
We definately cannot forget Alferd Packer, who ate other gold miners.

Dude, give me questions that are understandable and makes sense. Those statements make no sense at all.

What was your answer, concerning the creation of energy. I said that since you agree that energy cannot be destroyed, you have to agree that it cannot be created, thus agreeing with the Law of Thermodynamics.

Who disagreed with the thermodynamics law? You don't understand basic energy and frequency principles and you don't fully understand the thermodynamics law you keep bringing up.

I asked you why does the Laws of Thermodynamics, does not apply, so you say.

Doesn't apply to what? You're all over the place and you're not making much sense at all.

Where is you answer concerning the type of energy that makes up the human body

What difference does it make what type of energy. Energy is still energy. You listed several forms of energy, so why don't you figure it out. It's not that difficult to do.

Let’s say the Human Brain, emits a frequency 25 Hz. Ok, once the brain is dead. Does the brain continue to emit the frequency – yes or no.

The material the brain is made of continues to emit it's own frequency regardless of whether or not the body is alive. The brain turns to powder, but it still emits a frequency. The human body turns to powder or dust, but it still emits it's own frequency.
This is where quantum physics enters the picture.

What happens to the frequency once the brain is dead, does the frequency change,if so how?

It changes to a different frequency which is usually composed of lesser energy. Matter cannot be destroyed, it can only change into a different state, form or rearrangement.

Unlike the human flesh, can you see or touch the human frequency. It can only be detected by instruments.

When you touch the human body, one is automatically touching it's frequency simply because the human body gives off an invisible frequency.
On the other hand, frequency cannot be measured with human hands but it's measured by instruments.

I posted a clear fraudulent healing case that was proven by a medical doctor to have been fraudulent. Are you just going to ignore that? LOL!!
Not at all. I am trying to find it, but I have not been able to as yet. I have searched the references of Diakrisis and not been able to find anything. Can you help me with that?

Can you share what the doctor's findings were?

I'll let you find it. Perhaps "H" aka, (Dr. H), can help you.

I think I've done enough to show that morality existed long long before the biblical authors ever thought about writing the bible.
The bible continues to be a copy of material from other religions and cultures. The names from those religions were changed and placed in the bible merely to subdue the people into thinking that it applied to their culture and that the biblical god was the one true god.

The pictures of religious figures such as Horus, Buddha, Krishna, Zeus, etc., were changed to fit the races of the people making the changes. This is how the Jesus character came to be a blue-eyed blonde white male in America. It's because the Europeans stole from previous cultures, hid the names and pictures, and put their own spin on it. There's no way a white blonde haired man existed in the Middle East calling himself Jesus in the midst of black haired Jews. If that was the case, Judas wouldn't have to have kissed him in order to identify him.

Guess who bought into the lies. Most of us do or did once upon a time.

Like I said earlier, maybe I'll educate you and others on the history of religion, including Christianity, a bit more in-depth than I already have.

Last edited:
I'll let you find it. Perhaps "H" aka, (Dr. H), can help you.

I think I've done enough to show that morality existed long long before the biblical authors ever thought about writing the bible.
The bible continues to be a copy of material from other religions and cultures. The names from those religions were changed and placed in the bible merely to subdue the people into thinking that it applied to their culture and that the biblical god was the one true god.

The pictures of religious figures such as Horus, Buddha, Krishna, Zeus, etc., were changed to fit the races of the people making the changes. This is how the Jesus character came to be a blue-eyed blonde white male in America. It's because the Europeans stole from previous cultures, hid the names and pictures, and put their own spin on it. There's no way a white blonde haired man existed in the Middle East calling himself Jesus in the midst of black haired Jews. If that was the case, Judas wouldn't have to have kissed him in order to identify him.

Guess who bought into the lies. Most of us do or did once upon a time.

Like I said earlier, maybe I'll educate you and others on the history of religion, including Christianity, a bit more in-depth than I already have.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back