The best wins are.....

Suge

The Phat Mack
...when you crush a team that really, truly, deep down in their hearts, believes that they will win. Sort of like you Hoes in Bama. Yall boys are in for such an arse whipping. But what will make it sweeter will be the looks on your faces when the final buzzer sounds and GSU has beaten your arse by 30. I can't believe that you people actually think you have a chance......

I mean to think that becasue you beat up on the Johnson & Jackson C. Smith's of the world, you actually think you can run with the big cats. You are Bama Jelly, have you forgotten, and we are going to toast your arses this weekend.

We don't respect you. You are our beeyotches, our punks. You are beneath us, and not anywhere near being on our level. You have about as much a chance at wining this game as a white girl has at winning a spot in that Phatty Girl video!

You suck more than Nicky Starks and Janet Jacme in a feature film....and just like we have done to many teams this season, and like we did you last year.....you will be EXPOSED for the FRAUDS that you really are!

Whhhyyyyy us??????

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
And They Lost To Alcorn!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I know :(
That's the WORST OF THEM ALL... ALCORN! :bawling:

Yuck!!

How could we be so low.... how can we never bounce back... Everyone should beat ACORN SLAVES!!! :bawling: :bawling:

By this time Sunday morning, Alcorn's and jsue's season will be over because of the HORNET beatdown of overrated gram.

Most likely, overrated gram's season will be finished too!

sorry Eddie
:(

...when you crush a team that really, truly, deep down in their hearts, believes that they will win. Sort of like you Hoes in Bama. Yall boys are in for such an arse whipping. But what will make it sweeter will be the looks on your faces when the final buzzer sounds and GSU has beaten your arse by 30. I can't believe that you people actually think you have a chance......

This part is truly amusing. LOL. G-MEN by 35pts.

THE VERDICT==> GUILTY OF CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT FRAUD

PROSECUTION===> THE FIRM WILL SPEARHEAD OUR DEFENSIVE CHARGE!

SENTENCE====> ELIMINATION OF BAMA JELLY FROM TITLE CONTENTION.

Re: Yeah but

!Bama BEES Did Not Beat Alcorn

You didn't get it, huh... well...
never mind... it's a waste talkin to you slaves...
*walked clean out of the SWAC Page- and slammed the door*
-that idiot-

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
But G, I thought the point of scheduling was "to play" someone. Who have we played?

Yeah, I thought so too GSUpe! But I think we did a reall ishty job of scheduling this year cause...
<h3>We still ain't played nobody...and ain't playing noboby this weekend</H3:mad: :bawling: :( :bawling:

Do you grumblingers actually think yall fooling ANYBODY???

Yall sced as hell that the HORNETS are gonna expose you for the frauds that you are!!!!

You haven't seen an offense as explosive and dynamic like ours!!
We pass it and we run it!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

And your pitiful, inept offense won't be able to score enough to keep up, not even if Randy was playing!!! :snicker:

btw, the rain won't save you this time!!!!!!!!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

MH

The only rain will be that of footballs raining down
on some bee arse as the G_MEN run all over you'lls
sorry honey making behinds...

GET OFF THE TRACKS THE G-TRAN IS COMMING

LOOK MOMMY THAT BEE HAS NO WINGS..LET ME TELL YOU
CHILD IT WAS A BAD THING THAT HAPPENED TO THEM bees
THE TIGERS ATE ALL THE HONEY THEN PULL OUT THE STINGER
AND DONE PLUCKED THE WINGS I TELL YOU CHILD THE BEES ARE DONE....

MH,

Just wanted to let you know in advance that it's not personal. We just want to do our part to move up in the National Rankings.

Hey, we're just doing our part (as usual) to promote BCF in general and the SWAC in particular. It might seem harsh after Saturday night's azz kicking, but later on you're thank us for what we've done to promote our league.

Look at it this way, the azz whipping you get will be by the BEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN D1AA

BTW===> Since yall been asking for Randy Hymes, we'll let him pull off the trifecta this weekend: 1 rushing td, 1 passing td, and one receiving td.

Imbarrassed......

All I hear is the punks talking about their QB and their lack luster offense. Do you lames realize that you are facing the number 1 defense in the SWAC? Plus, I will be soooo happy when we beat your arses tomorrow so I can stop listening to you beeyotches whine about the rain last year. I am in the gump and they are already making excuses for the 2 points last year.....by Blaming It on the Rain! Dayum I guess GSU didn't play in the same rain storm. O well, this time you won't be able to go Milli Vanilli and blame the rain.

Here is a stat for you...

GSU has outscored its six SWAC opponents by a combined score of ............
<font size = 20>240-61. </font>

Umm man, guess what. yall in trouble! Do you see that score man..........slighty over ten points per game!!! And this week that margin is only going to get bigger. You don't have a chance..

And just in case you aren't sure....this one won't be close! We are favored by 14.....we will win by 30. Your fans will be gone by the 4th Qtr, well the few that show up.

That just goes to show you that what they've been saying is true...we haven't played anybody. Well guess what punkz, after this week, the same thing can be said!

It doesn't matter...I told all of yall before this season that we were gonna 1. Promote the SWAC and bring it some much needed notoriety and 2. Make the rest of you clowns look simply pathetic.. When it's all said and done, all will bow down to the ICON...

GSU IS THE ICON & SUGE IS THE PRES O DENT

Hey insects........y'all really didn't give up 723 yards of offense to jsu did ya? That must be a mis-print in the stats I'm sure.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

We might get to #1 in D1AA after this one! We better not score to many so the league won't start thinking like everyone...we hadn't played anybody

I wonder which GSU players will be SWAC OFF & DEF Player of The Week. We know BMorgan will be Special Team winner. Man when you kick 8 extra points, you have got to be player of the week.

And They Lost To Alcorn!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

This will be the battlecry of your season. It is smalltime thinking. You must win the ones that count buddy. The Hornets are doing as advertised, you do the same. NOT!!!! :emlaugh:

Well LOL, Suge gets A L. so do the G men of Grambling Scrambling University. YOU guys LOST. HA HA HA HA HA. Never underestimate ASU. You guys did the same Shish JSU did By talking out the side of your neck before you witnessed first hand Real Smash mouth Football. LOL.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back