The Best Basketball Game I have seen In My Life.

pbla

Focus
Wake Forest and Duke! That game last night was awesome. What made it even more exciting were the fans. I could not even hear Dick Vitale because the fans were so loud. During the 20 second time outs they would play "JUMP AROUND" and the Wake Forest fans just lost they dayum minds and starting jumping all over the place. Wake Forest won the game. I wished I had taped this game. Because Duke and Wake Forest were pulling no punches at all.

Originally posted by pbla
Wake Forest and Duke! That game last night was awesome. What made it even more exciting were the fans. I could not even hear Dick Vitale because the fans were so loud. During the 20 time outs they would play "JUMP AROUND" and the Wake Forest fans just lost they dayum minds and starting jumping all over the place. Wake Forest won the game. I wished I had taped this game. Because Duke and Wake Forest were pulling no punches at all.

I enjoyed the game because the refs actually let them play instead of giving duke those cheap arse fouls.

Especially this one:

basketball_ref_3.GIF

There should have been more of these against them:

basketball_ref_4.GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by pbla
Wake Forest and Duke! That game last night was awesome. What made it even more exciting were the fans. I could not even hear Dick Vitale because the fans were so loud. During the 20 time outs they would play "JUMP AROUND" and the Wake Forest fans just lost they dayum minds and starting jumping all over the place. Wake Forest won the game. I wished I had taped this game. Because Duke and Wake Forest were pulling no punches at all.

Man I watched that game and I also liked the fact that the fans in the lower bowl all had on Black t-shirts or Gold t-shirts depending upon where they were seated. I thought, man that would be nice to see HBCU's display that type of school spirit at our games, whether football or basketball.

Re: Re: The Best Basketball Game I have seen In My Life.

Originally posted by cat daddy
Man I watched that game and I also liked the fact that the fans in the lower bowl all had on Black t-shirts or Gold t-shirts depending upon where they were seated. I thought, man that would be nice to see HBCU's display that type of school spirit at our games, whether football or basketball.

Kentucky and Florida do that some home games.....I wonder if they give them the shirts when they come in the gym

Re: Re: Re: The Best Basketball Game I have seen In My Life.

Originally posted by DAHILL
Kentucky and Florida do that some home games.....I wonder if they give them the shirts when they come in the gym

I heard a guy on the local radio say that they give those shirts to the people in those seats so that it looks good on TV.

I'm sure some booster group picks up the tab for all those shirts.

Back