The Beginning of the End

Posted by BRAVETILDETH: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NOW DSN ME AND YOU HAD OUR BATTLE LAST YEAR BUT THE VIDEO...THAT WAS SOME COOL ARRSSSHHHH SHIIITTT BRO!!!! BEING AN EX FOOTBALL PLAYER...EVERY PLAYER KNOWS THAT THE ONE EYED DEVIL DON'T LIE...LOL...I SEE NOW WHY GET READY A.K.A MR. FLIPPER (I-LUV-DIIICK-BABY) POST ARE SO WEAK ...NONATHLETIC, DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL...& I BET THE FOOTBALL TEAM USE TO ***** SLAPP HIS ARSH IN THE CAFE @ JSUE...GET READY YOUR HOE CARD HAS BEEN PULLED AND TAKEN...FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR DON'T POST ANOTHER THREAD...I SEE WHY JSUE & THE MAFIA WANT TO GET PAST THE BELL YEARS BECAUSE THEY WERE EMBARRESSED ON HOW THEY ALL WERE SUCKING BELL'S DIIICKKK...ESPECIALLY YOU GET READY...THAT NAME I PUT ON THE BACK OF SHIRT REALLY AND TRUELY FITS YOU AFTER WATCHING THAT VIDEO...YOUR NAME IS I-LUV-DIIICK-BABY

:lmao: :emlaugh: :bawling:

I remember that day like it was yesterday. Damn near got wrote up that day for laughing so hard. Man DSN posted that clip and it was the beginning of the end for GR's credibility.

Tears for Avis. :(

:emlaugh:

I remember that day like it was yesterday. Damn near got wrote up that day for laughing so hard. Man DSN posted that clip and it was the beginning of the end for GR's credibility.

Tears for Avis. :(

:emlaugh:

:emlaugh: :lmao: I know that's right! Good times...:lol:

Man that thread, hands down, trumps any old azz pic rent ready posts.

:lol:

Posted by JagHammer:
napoleondynamitewallpapof7.jpg

:emlaugh: :lmao: :bawling:

Last edited:
Do you remember when he photoshopped Rent Ready's jersey? :emlaugh: :bawling:

:lol: yep. Too funny. I wept for Ole GR that day. Damn shame how in one simple youtube video, it all comes tumbling down for Avis.

:bawling::lol:

From ORACLE:
lol at that tape... There they were, proclaiming that Bell would be the best coach in the SWAC. And just think, after saying all of that in the tape, GR later refused, for almost two years, to answer the question of whether Bell was a good coach. There is nothing better than catching GR in the act...Nothing that is said can be denied.

I remember when Bell was first hired, GR said that Bell had more coaching talent in his little finger than other SWAC coaches had in their whole hands.

In the 3rd year of The Mistake, things really started breaking down.

Po Lyvonia started out looking like this
A beaten broken old miserable man

stump-mitchelljpg-22c7983feab7e462_medium.jpg

But less than 2 years later, he started looking like this.

LJCGJUTVESRHOWC.20120801213811.jpg

Looks like Ols Stump said F it. They dont like me and Im thru pretending

Last edited:
Apparently Ole Stump was fed up with the ungrateful SU folks breathing down his
neck about a damn job he didnt want in the first place. Stump hung around the Redskins
for months begging Shanahan for a job. Then he begged Mike Holmgren for a job in
Cleveland. Finally his homeboy LaFluer flew to Washington and brought him back to BR by
his collar. It was a sad scene (see first video). Po Stump didnt know where SU was (according to him)
and at this point as a coach he is wishing he never sees SU again.

SPRING TRAINING 2012

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ayAmfHrvSsw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ole Lyvonia was interviewing with anybody with a coaching position open. I heard he interviewed for the Montana
State RB Coach position. Po Stump

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they tried to hide that embarrassment.

Yea. But if you read the thread, DSN embarassed the isht outta GR.

I actually felt bad for GR.

wait. I lied. :lol:

Last edited:
After it had been learned that Stump was trying to leave SU before the season
the SU fans were praying that somebody (anybody) would give him a job.
Most fans wanted Pete to come in and clean things up
337113443.jpg.pagespeed.ce.wkfZEEg26p.jpg

But Pete was happily retired and had better things to do

Its a damn shame that video is private, but the thread is priceless. GR was never taken serious since then. As a result, he starts lame ass threads about SWAC schools that OWN jSU.

The absolute sadness of it all....these same schools, at one point, beat jSU twice in the same season. That much hate can't be healthy. Oh well.

:lol:

Last edited:
Back