THe back door tour II has started.

CEE DOG

The back door tour II is back again. Call it what you want to but we will be in B'ham in Dec. Cooper may not know much but he can win the Magic City classic. Thanks J-Stank for another October. Hey Get Ready and Robber the Sheraton has some rooms for you. LOL!!!!!!!

See what you did JSU...

<font size = 20>Dayum You JSU!!!</font>

Man I really hate you!

Cooper isn't as stupid as we thought. His plan is coming into action. Why work so hard when we got JSU to make it easy for us. can you say "OCT." Trick or Treat JSU got beat. lol!!!!!!!

READ MY LIPS,!!!!!!!!!!!! COOPER WILL NOT MAKE IT BACK TO THE SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. YOU WILL SEE WHO LEFT THE THE GATE OPEN. YOU WILL NOT BACK YOUR SORRY BUTTS BACK INTO THE SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. LAUGH WHILE YOU CAN BECAUSE THE LAST LAUGH WILL BE JSU. YOU STILL HAVE NOT PROVEN YOURSELVES AS SWAC MATERIAL. YOU CAN'T BEAT JSU NO MATTER HOW BAD OUR DEFENSE PLAY. NOW LAUGH AT THAT.

jsuII

Kiss our Back Door opening Arse! You need to concentrate on beating SU and Grambling. We have our plan. You still need to work on yours.

:emlaugh:

7-4....oh well!

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
NOW WE KNOW WHO IN THE HELL LEFT THE GATE OPEN!!!!!

Aye...we saw that too, but decided to bypass the gate and go around through the back! :emlaugh:

*reaching in satchel bag for skeleton key....*

JSUII:

Slow down....you're trying too hard! :D
Just do what YOU need to do...nevermind us. ;)

*snicker*

*putting on gloves and skull cap...*

<font size=4 color=maroon>"AAMU...hittin' the SWAC from the back!!!"</font> :D

I hate to admit it but....

I am LMAO @ AAMU's plan to get into the SCG!

Yeah...they knew the gate was open, but decided to go through the back door!!! - LOL!!!

<h4>Dayum you J-State!!!</h4>

I'm was once in favor of JSU (wanted to whip that azz twice) but it would serve them right if A&M's Backdoor Tour was successful.
The Mafia better not say a dayum thing about it either cuz they are the blame. We azz defensive sugah azzes! 61 points to a dayum 1-2 football team from Alleybamy...SMGDH!!!!

Your point????

Originally posted by JSUII
Mike:

You all still could not beat JSU DEFENSELESS TEAM. Don't try riding off ALSU success.

Dayum...why are you STILL sweatin' us??? :xeye:

That game was TWO weeks ago!

Y'all won...congrats...goodbye!!! :p

You lost to Bama State, so why are you even mentioning them?
You are no longer a factor to us, so why don't you <font color=green>WATUSI</font> yo tired azz to another thread that actually concerns you! :cool:

gumbytuxedo.gif

So are you saying that you dont plan on actually beating anybody, you just hope to hang around and get the spoils like a welfare queen? Hasnt this been done before.

here is a 1-3 team talking about they have a plan for post season play.

Dayum JSU, why couldnt you close the door on these simps.

GR,

Don't start getting all teary-eyed and shat! We appreciate what you do for us every year. You really prove that you are the best by choking in games that count. You have opened the door and we didn't have to do anything. Maybe yall need to bribe GSU or SU to let you win. As far as I'm concerned they are gonna kick yall ass! I'm tempted to come to the games, like you did when you thought that the AAMU/GSU game counted in the standings.

I wonder if I still have those doctors excuses. **Cough-Cough** I'm feeling sick! I think I need to miss work or maybe my Relative (jsu's football program) has died. Yeah, I'll take a bereavement day. After this weekend you can get the mothballs out for the unis. It's over.. It's over now... It's over!

JSUII......

Don't blame us because your boys can not handle the pressure. Just like they say some times good things comes to those that wait.

Our offense may not be able to put the numbers that JSU can, but remember DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. If you have not notice we are through the toughest part of our schedule. How bout you? If history serves me right you guys can't beat Southern nor Grambling.

You know what you problem is.

You do not want to admitt that we have come closer to winning a championship than you guys have in the last seven years.

It isn't how you get to the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, just as long as you get there COOP BACK THAT AZZ UP!!!!!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling:

wBishop3:

If memory serves me right, JSU beat SU last year. GSU beat JSU last year for the first time in God only knows when. JSU doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. You washed out Bullpups are still playing Miles and Morris Brown (SIAC) teams that are worthless. You still cannot beat the big three, so you need to get your half scrubbed butt off the board. Like I stated earlier, you are not going to back your butts back into the SWAC Championship game. DREAM ALL YOU WANT.!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to rain on your parade Jus-U-too, but uhhh....

***** the BIG THREE! :D

Yeah, yeah...we know....0-10. :rolleyes:

We were 0-7 last year and STILL played for the championship! :p

Look on the bright side...as long as YOU win all the games that you're SUPPOSED to from here on out....you have nothing to worry about! ;)

If AAMU STILL makes it to the the SCG despite our horrible start...blame YOURSELVES!!! :emlaugh:

*puttin' on leather gloves, and night time goggles...*

Get Ready:

To answer your question...

YOU DAYUM RIGHT!!! :D

Last year was different. It came down to the end of the season to actually diminish our clear shot to the SCG. THIS time around...we see what we have to do, and dammit...we goin' in THROUGH DA DAYUM BACK!!! :cool:

Ntelekt:

THE BIG THREE.!!!!!!!!!! WHAT PART OF THAT STATEMENT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? YOU DID NOT BEAT GSU,SU, OR JSU. NOW TAKE YOUR RAGGEDY BUTT HOME AND TRY TO BEAT SORRY MORRIS BROWN THIS WEEKEND. YOU (SIAC) PUPS.

Somebody come get 'er....

Originally posted by JSUII
Ntelekt:

THE BIG THREE.!!!!!!!!!! WHAT PART OF THAT STATEMENT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? YOU DID NOT BEAT GSU,SU, OR JSU. NOW TAKE YOUR RAGGEDY BUTT HOME AND TRY TO BEAT SORRY MORRIS BROWN THIS WEEKEND. YOU (SIAC) PUPS.

Dang!!! Are you that slow or just plain not listening? :xeye:

Think about it...

Did we beat the "Big Three" last year?....No.

Did we win at JSU's Homecoming?....No.

Even though they beat us, did JSU win the SWAC East and play for the SCG?....;)

Is this scenario at least "similar" to LAST YEAR???...;)

Do you understand NOW???...;)

Post answers to last three questions here--------->

:D

Aye...YOUR destiny is in YOUR hands. And think about it...you might STILL be able to rely on <font color=green>Mississippi Valley</font> for help this time, too! :emlaugh:

JSUII why do you keep claiminhg to be in the "BIG 3"????:confused:

GSU and SU voted yall out cuz yall lost to our country cuzins 2 years str8 so uhhhhhhhh you might wanna quit tryin to join in the threesome

Ntelekt:

THE ANSWER TO ALL THE ABOVE QUESTIONS ARE NO, NO, NO, BUT THIS IS NOT LAST YEAR.

TRU3000:

I AM NOT TRYING TO BE THE BIG THREE. WE ARE THE BIG THREE. NOW GO AND GET YOU SOME BUSINESS AND STAY OUT OF MINE.

reading is fundamental!

yall got voted out of the big 3 cuz yal lost to bama state for the 2nd str8 year not to mention no swac title since 1996!

yall need to be figurin out how yall gonna win these next 2 games
:emlaugh:

Originally posted by TRU3000
yall out cuz yall lost to our country cuzins 2 years str8 so uhhhhhhhh you might wanna quit tryin to join in the threesome
C'mon now Tru,
I know nobody from Farm College calling ASU country.
:rolleyes:

Back