The Ab Lounger Works

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
I've had one for a few months now, and although I don't use it as often as I should...I've still toned up the abs. I can feel/see my muscles some now. :ebrow:

Anyone else own one? delock, what do you use?

I bought an Ab Lounger last year.....

It makes a great clothes rack.....

:swink:

P.S. I'll admit I bought and used it for the first month, then got lazy... But it does work, if you work 'it'.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
i have had one for a few years. I'm about to put it to the test this summer. I'm working out daily and I will hit it every other day. My kids is gone for the summer so I have plenty of time to hit it.

i have had one for a few years. I'm about to put it to the test this summer. I'm working out daily and I will hit it every other day. My kids is gone for the summer so I have plenty of time to hit it.[/QUOTE]

You should be able to hit it now!:)

I've had one for a few months now, and although I don't use it as often as I should...I've still toned up the abs. I can feel/see my muscles some now. :ebrow:

Anyone else own one? delock, what do you use?

Why you calling me out :lmao::lmao:

I never used one I normally do it the old fashion way.

By the way...congrats but you always had muscles. Since your abs are muscles. What you need to do is lean down and you will see the abs more.

CONGRATS!

:swink:

P.S. I'll admit I bought and used it for the first month, then got lazy... But it does work, if you work 'it'.

I got one last year myself and worked it good for a few months. Saw my waist size get smaller and my abs get worked. I got away from it and didn't exercise the way I did then. I'm ready to get back on it and work myself back down.

I've had one for two years and yes it does work for me. Whenever I feel like the abs ain't looking right I will get back on the lounger to get them abs back right.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I need to get one also... I am going to hit Wal-Mart this week and use it while I am here in Florida get my abs ready for the post election vacation.

LOL @ the Ab Lounger. What a piece of total junk.

You want flat stomach exercises, here is what you need to do:

1. Have super clean diet.
2. High intensity cardio - running, HIIT, Fartleks.
3. Do exercises that strengthen your entire core (including lower back).
4. Do un-anchored situps, regular situps, crunches, Russian twists, good mornings, hanging leg raises, oblique crunches, hanging knees to elbows, hanging toes to hands, weighted crunches with cable.
5. Pick up a book (or even just write down the exercises) from your nearest B&N or Borders on Ab exercises.

Do all of these things and ESPECIALLY WATCH YOUR DIET and you will get flat abs.

Back