The "5th" Quarter Sucks!!!! Details??? Come Inside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*flashing "Head of Slaw Security" badge*

Originally posted by RattlerSTRIKE

I haven't said anything about them being SUPERIOR yet... That would cause trouble and i said i wasn't going to do that.......YET!!!
We don't even play SWAC teams until the middle of Sept, so...
Yet? Don't push it young lady. Keep your Hunnerd jokes and smack to a minimum, or I unleash the dawgs on you like I see they've partially done in welcoming you on the Smack Board. It only takes a sec.

So Strike, how's everything on the plantations...errr...in the MEAC?

<marquee>fast cadence to next post.....:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: </marquee>

PLANTATIONS....

EVERYTHING ON THE HGHEST OF SE7EN HILLS IS GREAT!!
Thanks for asking!
:eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p

I unleash the dawgs on you like I see they've partially done in welcoming you on the Smack Board.
It's ok about this... I can take it, especially when i'm right!

How are things over your way?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

SLOWLY I ENTER THE ROOM, LOOK AROUND, :idea: MARK MY TERRITORY, AND IMMEDIATELY BEGIN TO SHOUT...

I hang out at the 5th on a daily basis... it's not their fault you guys don't represent the way you should. They aren't making it seem like you are the worst bands, you just don't put up a fight.

IF YOU WANT TO BE SEEN... GET OUT THERE AND SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'VE GOT!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
But don't sit over here, on the SWACPAGE and cry :bawling: about what's going on at the 5th. Remember, it's all about the bands, so.. make moves!!!

UNTIL THEN... THEMEAC WILL RUN THE SHOW!

backing out slowly as the eyes turn to see who this crazy person is... :emlaugh: YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY!!!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
THE MEAC WILL RUN THE SHOW......THAT'LL BE THE DAY.
LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU SWEETHEART.....

-WHAT BLACK COLLEGE CONFERENCE HAS MORE CLASSICS AND TELIVISED GAMES????

**THE SWAC....THAT'S WHO. ;) **

-WHEN THE "FOLKS" DROPPED THE HERITAGE BOWL.....WHAT DID THE SWAC DO???

**THE SWAC SIMPLY SHRUGGED IT'S SHOULDERS.....MADE A SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME....AND NEVER LOOKED BACK AT THE MEAC. :goof: **

-WHEN A MEAC SCHOOL HAS TO PLAY A SWAC SCHOOL....YA'LL SPEND WEEKS AND WEEKS PREPARING FOR US.....YOUR BAND MEMBERS EAGERLY AWAIT THE GAME.....STUPIDLY NOT KNOWING THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SHEEP BEING LED TO A FIELD OF WOLVES.....

**WHEN A SWAC SCHOOL PLAYS A MEAC SCHOOL :mad:....WE GROAN AND GO TO PRACTICE MAD...BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT ATLEAST 5 HOURS OF OUR LIFE WILL BE SPENT....WASTED ON SOMETHING THAT FOR THE MOST PART IS GARBAGE....AND ULTIMATELY WILL BE NON-COMPETITIVE......HENCEFORTH.....A WASTE OF TIME.**

AS FOR YA'LL (FAMU).....WE ACTUALLY FOWARD TO PLAYING YOU.....:D
SEE, I CAN'T TAKE AWAY FROM YOUR STYLE....YOUR MUSICAL PLAYING ABILITIES ARE GREAT.....MUSICIANSHIP, INTONATION, ARTICULATION.....ALL ARE AWESOME.
BUT.....AS "WE" ALL KNOW.....IT'S ALWAYS FUN TO TOTALLY DEMOLISH A NEW BAND.....NEW BLOOD IS GOOD.....ESPECIALLY WHEN IT OUT NUMBERS YOU.....

DON'T FRET SWEETHEART.....THERES HOPE FOR YOU YET.
I KNOW THAT YOU'RE CRAVING TO BE AROUND BAND MEMBERS WHO AREN'T FROM THE "SOFTER SIDE OF SEARS" ;)........

I MEAN HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE IN A BAND.....WHERE YOU HAVE AN AUXILLARY FULL OF MEN....THAT WEAR THE SAME UNDER-GARMENTS AS YOU???? HMMMMM????;)

I'LL GET BACK TO YOU.....TAKE YOUR TIME.....AND MARVEL IN OUR GLORY!!!!

"You (The meac :eek:) may "rattle" the stands.......
WE (The SWAC:D) BLOW THAT MUTHA@#$* UP!!!!"

Originally posted by mdfsman
Blah, Blah, Blah.......bring it Bia Bia!!!!!

WE WOULD IF YOUR MODERATORS WOULD OPEN UP THE FLOODGATES......

WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING TO ME???
DON'T YOU HAVE SOME "MELODIC TONAL BASS DRUMS" TO BEAT ON.....IT'S WHALE MATING SEASON.....AND YOU'RE DRUMS ENCOURAGE THEM :eek:....SO GO!!!!

Re: Re: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

"You (The meac :eek:) may "rattle" the stands.......
WE (The SWAC:D) BLOW THAT MUTHA@#$* UP!!!!"

SUPAKAT, I like that!! That should be your signature!!!

I have been a member of the 5th Quarter for a few years now. I haven't posted or read anything over there lately, though. I guess I'll go see what's going on.

Once again...

What in the world are you talking about.???
First of all... I wasn't going to even speak on the quality of bands. Your bands are fine, i guess! I'm not in a band... did i say i was? I was just telling you to go over to the 5th and speak your mind. Don't talk all that noise over here; that's why you're out-numbered over there, because like somebody said, they've been a member for a few years, but have not posted anything. The 5th is not for MEAC fans only. That's what we have the MEAC page for. It's for you BAND HEADS to speak your peace...

Secondly... it does not matter to FAMU that the Heritage Bowl is gone. We have been there, done that. We've moved on... PLEASE BAH LEEVIT!!!

Third... Maybe your players should spend a little more time practicing, then you might put up a little bit of a challenge for us. The numbers have been placed, so I can only speak accurately of FAMU. but FACE IT... YOU SUCK!!
Looking at the 2000 schedules... you barely played MEAC teams. A game or two against SU and GSU, JSU, andTexas Southern... I REPEAT: A GAME OR TWO

WASTED ON SOMETHING THAT FOR THE MOST PART IS GARBAGE....AND ULTIMATELY WILL BE NON-COMPETITIVE......HENCEFORTH.....A WASTE OF TIME
That was a very lame statement...

Back to this...I said i wasn't going to say anything about the
"Hunned is Superior"...
i'm trying to hold off.... NEVERMIND... You know how THE HUNDRED rocks it. :confused: YES, YOU!!! You know what THE HUNDRED is capable of :eek: :p and you know THE HUNDRED show is always TIGHT!!! POINT BLANK!
:eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p
ORANGE AND GREEN 4 LIFE!!!

New member to the board

Ay SWAC whassup, representing J-State c/o 2000. Well I want in on the invasion as I have been viewing the "5th" quarter for some while now. Well add me to the list of invaders.
:uzi: :kaioken: :uzi:
Like Doc would say, "This is WHOA-FARE(WARFARE)!!!"

WE WOULD IF YOUR MODERATORS WOULD OPEN UP THE FLOODGATES......

WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING TO ME???
DON'T YOU HAVE SOME "MELODIC TONAL BASS DRUMS" TO BEAT ON.....IT'S WHALE MATING SEASON.....AND YOU'RE DRUMS ENCOURAGE THEM :eek:....SO GO!!!!

I am talking to you cause you are the BIA that started this pathetic topic. Ain't nobody worried about this Swac "invasion"........actually, I am looking forward to it.;) But the thing that is tripping me out is how ya'll critisize us for even mentioning Famu, and ya'll are all up on they nizzuts. When somebody from Famu speaks ya'll shut-up and obey like pre-school cheerin's." We look forward to playing ya'll" , " your musicality, intonation, blah, blah, blah, .........ya'll gonna make me puke if you don't get up off your knees and stop sucking_____Van Dike. So bring it if ya want to ........we will be ready. Especially if ya'll come with them lame massah jokes you all use in every smack, and that "ya'll look forward to playing us" crap. Maaaaaaaaan Please! I true band looks forward to ALL games. We would practice for DSU the same way we would practice for SU. Where the Hell did ya'll get that from? Noone even mention's Swac schools on the 5th, unlike how ya'll mention the Meac in every post. Hmmmm.......this is just like penis envy, ours is bigger than yours and you hate it. :D

Beat deeez melodic nizzuts Bia!

I just would like to know, what is the whole point of invading the 5th quarter. The 5th quarter is for any and all conferences to come in, it's just the fact that mostly MEAC are there. And you have some SWACers over there too. In no way am I hating on ya'll but it serves no purpose to go on the 5th and talk sh#t. And I see how ya'll talked about the Hundred. The thing is, everybody talks about the Hundred but we have nothing else to prove. What is there to prove? Not a dyam thing. But it's all good. To each his own. Man, it just got to be Marching Season. Love it. ONE LOVE ! ! !:emlaugh:

Re: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

SLOWLY I ENTER THE ROOM, LOOK AROUND, :idea: MARK MY TERRITORY, AND IMMEDIATELY BEGIN TO SHOUT...

I hang out at the 5th on a daily basis... it's not their fault you guys don't represent the way you should. They aren't making it seem like you are the worst bands, you just don't put up a fight.

IF YOU WANT TO BE SEEN... GET OUT THERE AND SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'VE GOT!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
But don't sit over here, on the SWACPAGE and cry :bawling: about what's going on at the 5th. Remember, it's all about the bands, so.. make moves!!!

UNTIL THEN... THEMEAC WILL RUN THE SHOW!

I cant tell yall dont run (Swac Rules) if that was so then why 50% or more of the Meac are always on the Swacpage and zero is on the Meacpage?? Didnt they shut that crappy page down anyway due str8 SLAWNESS

backing out slowly as the eyes turn to see who this crazy person is... :emlaugh: YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY!!!
:rolleyes:

STILL RUNNIN'

Nope, sorry... the Meac page is still up and runnin! Just came from there. How much time we spend over here, making sure you all are thinking straight, has nothing to do with the MEAC page.

:eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p WHO RUN IT, WHO RUN IT...:eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p

MR "MARVIN THE MARTIAN IN TIN THONGS"....IS THAT YOU???

I am talking to you cause you are the BIA that started this pathetic topic. Ain't nobody worried about this Swac "invasion"........actually, I am looking forward to it.;) But the thing that is tripping me out is how ya'll critisize us for even mentioning Famu, and ya'll are all up on they nizzuts. When somebody from Famu speaks ya'll shut-up and obey like pre-school cheerin's." We look forward to playing ya'll" , " your musicality, intonation, blah, blah, blah, .........ya'll gonna make me puke if you don't get up off your knees and stop sucking_____Van Dike. So bring it if ya want to ........we will be ready. Especially if ya'll come with them lame massah jokes you all use in every smack, and that "ya'll look forward to playing us" crap. Maaaaaaaaan Please! I true band looks forward to ALL games. We would practice for DSU the same way we would practice for SU. Where the Hell did ya'll get that from? Noone even mention's Swac schools on the 5th, unlike how ya'll mention the Meac in every post. Hmmmm.......this is just like penis envy, ours is bigger than yours and you hate it. :D

Beat deeez melodic nizzuts Bia!

I JUST GOT ONE QUESTION 4 YA' BRUH......
WHICH IS "SLAWER"......

<MARQUEE><FONT SIZE =4>:idea:ROLLING BASS DRUM...OR MELODIC TONAL BASS DRUMS???:idea:</MARQUEE></FONT>

HMMMM????

PONDER ON THAT WHILE YOU'RE ON THE ME-YUCK PAGE....U TRICK ARSE BIA!!!! :eek:

You (the meac :eek:) may rattle the stands......
WE ( The SWAC) BLOW THAT MUTHA@$#% UP!!!!!!

SPEAK ON IT!!!

:eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p

SORRY I COULDN'T ADDRESS YOU EARLIER "SWEETHEART".....
I WAS A LITTLE BUSY......

ANYWAY....IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE BAND, THEN WHY DO YOU COME IN THIS FORUM???

IT'S CALLED "THE BAND" BOARD FORUM.....NOT THE "BAND GROUPIE" FORUM......

MY BAD....I KNOW THIS A "PUBLIC FORUM" SO YOU'RE FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.......I REALLY DON'T SMACK ON BROADS SO I'M TRYING TO BE "KOOL"......:cool:

SO I'LL LET YA' SLIDE......(for right now);)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You ponder on this.......which is better? My drumline or yours? :D
Don't think too hard.

WHO CARES??? :rolleyes: I DON'T G.A.F.!!!!
HERE'S A QUESTION FOR YOU......WHO ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A "NORMAL" HUMAN BEING IN THEIR UNIFORMS.......US OR YA'LL????

"THE GRECO-ROMAN WRESTLING LOOK IS OUT MY FRIEND....." :emlaugh:

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
LMAO @ B.j. & S<font size=-2>wis</font>Phi and H-Town slang.

*throwing up SouthSide*

PS- Mummy...errr....Meacfans.com. Be careful, the tumble weed is kinna thick about this time of year.

Count me in ... SWAC:uzi: the slaw must be purged . Down with the MEAC :D

WHO CARES??? :rolleyes: I DON'T G.A.F.!!!!

If you dont G.A.F........then why the hell comment on it in the first place? I bet your first step as a baby was backwards.

HERE'S A QUESTION FOR YOU......WHO ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A "NORMAL" HUMAN BEING IN THEIR UNIFORMS.......US OR YA'LL????

Normal? So you think band uniforms look normal?..........lol, I can see you in the club in your UAPB band jacket and some Baites( band shoes) all shiny with your spats on wondering why everyone is pointing at you.

"THE GRECO-ROMAN WRESTLING LOOK IS OUT MY FRIEND....." :emlaugh:

Oh really? So is that what you wore before?

:emlaugh: Just come to the page man........I got something special waiting for you and the troops. ;)

OKAY!!!

My dear "I'm going to be nice to the MEAC girl" friend!!! True enough this is a page for SWACers BUT, the Band Forum reads, For you band fanatics! It does not say, I have to be in the band. IF that's the case, I wouldn't be able to use The 5th, and judging by your band groupie comment, you are saying only band members can praise a band... That's not true. I may not know every fanfare that's played, or every formation a band makes, but i have much love and respect fro ALL band members.
Sorry you feel that way, though!
And it's ok to "SMACK ON THE BROAD," really it is... I can take it!!!

:eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :eek: :p College of love and charity ... :eek: :p :eek: :eek: :p :eek: :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p

DUDE.....HOW ABOUT.....U SUCK!!!!!

Oh really? So is that what you wore before?

:emlaugh: Just come to the page man........I got something special waiting for you and the troops. ;)

NORMAL UNIFORMS CONSIST OF ANYTHING THAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN "YOUR"(PO-FOLK) UNIFORM......

I MEAN....YOU KNOW LIKE A ROUNDED HAT WITH A SHAKO.....:idea:
NOT A HUGE "JOHNNY THE ARGONAUT" HAT LIKE THE BRIMS YA'LL BE SPORTIN'......

**AGAIN FOR ALL THE GRECO-ROMANS AND GARDEN SNAKES IN THE HOUSE**....I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH COMING OVER TO THE 5TH "MORGUE".... THE PROBLEM STILL REMAINS THAT YOUR STUPID BOARD "STILL" WON'T TAKE NEW REGISTERS.....
ONCE AGAIN.....

You (the meac :eek:) may rattle the stands.....
WE ( The <font size=3>SWAC</FONT> :splat: ) BLOW THAT MUTHA@#*$% UP!!!!!!

whatever man........All I see is a bunch of excuses and Lame arse jokes. If you don't wanna come........Fine!........Keep yo azz on the Swac Page! Save yourself the humiliation.......;)

EXCUSES???? WHY WOULD ANYONE HAVE TO GIVE YA'LL EXCUSES??? YA'LL SUCK!!!

GO TO 5TH QUARTER AND TRY TO REGISTER UNDER ANOTHER ALIAS.....THEN COME BACK OVER HERE AND HOLLA AT ME. IT WON'T LET ANYONE ON....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back