The 2009 BET Awards Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the only reason i'm gonna watch. I want to see the tribute to the greatest. I'm watching the Red Carpet now, and GAWD Genuwine looks so damn good he just gave me a headache. I'd lick him from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet! Woosaaah!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
New Edition and Jamie had me rolling. I luvs me some Jamie and NE. The red carpet was a bunch of crap.

I'm watching. Loved the opening with NE. Ne-Yo did a great job with Lady in My Life. :tup:

I agree with the fellas. Keri Hilson is a cutie.

I'm watching. Loved the opening with NE. Ne-Yo did a great job with Lady in My Life. :tup:

I was not a fan of Ne-Yo but after his performance I truly see him in a different light. Soulja Boy pull your pants up! His performance was a waste of air time.

Chaka told those girls that they need to get on their grind. Much work needs to be done to even compare to her.

I was not a fan of Ne-Yo but after his performance I truly see him in a different light. Soulja Boy pull your pants up! His performance was a waste of air time.

We are on the same page with both performances.

Who was the dude playing drums with J Foxx?

We are on the same page with both performances.

Who was the dude playing drums with J Foxx?

Travis Barker...he is a BEAST! Loved it!

And yall stop hatin on Soulja Boy, can't kill shat with out a fan base and he has one. He was definitely gone have some air time on BET with his base. oh and did I mention, I love that song! Turn my swagg onnnn! :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Who the heck is Trey Song? I'm kind of behind on these new kids on the block.

Can't help you with that one baby doll.

Did I miss something. Why when they give out an award, why aren't they telling us who the other artist are that were up for the award.

Tiny and Toya??? What kind of show will they have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back