The 18th Thread about *rump

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a surprise move, an Illinois judge has removed former President Donald Trump from the state’s ballot based on the 14th Amendment’s so-called “insurrectionist ban.”

The decision is paused, giving Trump a short period of time to appeal.

Wednesday’s unexpected decision comes as a similar anti-Trump challenge from Colorado is pending before the US Supreme Court, which is widely expected to reject arguments that Trump is barred from office.

Cook County Circuit Judge Tracie Porter heavily relied on the prior finding by the Colorado Supreme Court, calling Colorado’s “rationale compelling.”

“The court also realizes the magnitude of this decision and its impact on the upcoming primary Illinois elections,” Porter wrote. “The Illinois State Board of Election shall remove Donald J. Trump from the ballot for the General Primary Election on March 19, 2024, or cause any votes cast for him to be suppressed.”

The truth behind Trump and his smiling black supporters – they’re fake​

Donald Trump supporters are targeting black voters with disinformation, including AI-generated fake images of the former president, campaigners have warned.

Cliff Albright, the co-founder of Black Voters Matter, a group that encourages black people to vote, fears so-called “deepfake” images are being deployed to influence the outcome of the 2024 presidential election.

His warning follows a BBC Panorama investigation that discovered dozens of deepfakes portraying black people as supporting the former president.

Mr Albright said the fake images were consistent with a “very strategic narrative” designed to convince black voters to back Mr Trump in November’s election.

The BBC investigation claimed that fake images of black Trump supporters, generated by artificial intelligence (AI), are “one of the emerging disinformation trends” ahead of November’s election.

The truth behind Trump and his smiling black supporters – they’re fake​

Donald Trump supporters are targeting black voters with disinformation, including AI-generated fake images of the former president, campaigners have warned.

Cliff Albright, the co-founder of Black Voters Matter, a group that encourages black people to vote, fears so-called “deepfake” images are being deployed to influence the outcome of the 2024 presidential election.

His warning follows a BBC Panorama investigation that discovered dozens of deepfakes portraying black people as supporting the former president.

Mr Albright said the fake images were consistent with a “very strategic narrative” designed to convince black voters to back Mr Trump in November’s election.

The BBC investigation claimed that fake images of black Trump supporters, generated by artificial intelligence (AI), are “one of the emerging disinformation trends” ahead of November’s election.

Donald Trump and his supporters saying and posting stupid things are diversionary tactics to avoid discussing policy issues. Democrats should avoid addressing the buffoonery.

People can't tell these are AI generated images?
Especially that first one, the second one looked more realistic, but no dang way the orange dude is posing on a stoop with young Black men.

Americans are not the brightest bulbs on the tree!

"I read it on the internet so its true" or "They saw it on F News, so its true"

Last edited:

Donald Trump Gets Hit With Flurry of Lawsuits​

Former President Donald Trump is facing multiple January 6-related civil lawsuits after an appeals court referenced an earlier case involving his perceived immunity from legal recourse.

Trump is accused of inciting the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot by spreading unfounded claims of widespread voter fraud to his 2020 election supporters. It led to a violent protest as part of a larger effort to block Joe Biden's 2020 Electoral College victory. Trump has maintained his innocence, accusing prosecutors of investigating him to derail him politically.

In August, Trump was indicted by the Department of Justice on four counts: conspiracy to defraud the United States; conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding; obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding; and conspiracy against rights.

The efforts of the likely Republican presidential candidate, on pace for a rematch with President Joe Biden in November, have been ridiculed by the chief prosecutor in the case, Jack Smith, who has complained to the trial judge, Tanya Chutkan, that Trump is trying to delay the case until after the presidential election.

Trump Declares It Will Be a ‘Bloodbath’ for America if He’s Not Elected​

Trump, however, issued a stark warning for America if he doesn’t win the 2024 election.

“Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole—that’s going to be the least of it. It’s gonna be a bloodbath for the country,” he declared.

Trump went on to reiterate that China will not be able to sell any of their vehicles in the United States if he comes out the victor this November.

Notably, Trump’s rally comes just a day after his former vice president, Mike Pence, said that he could not “in good conscience” endorse the former president for president this year. Pence has long come under fire from his ex-boss for certifying Biden’s electoral victory and refusing to help steal the 2020 election.

“During my presidential campaign, I made it clear that there were profound differences between me and President Trump on a range of issues—and not just our difference on my constitutional duties that I exercised on January the 6th,” Pence stated on Friday.

Pro-Trump attorney arrested after court hearing about leaked Dominion emails​

A pro-Trump lawyer who tried to overturn the 2020 election was arrested Monday after a court hearing about her recent leak of internal emails belonging to Dominion Voting Systems.

There was an existing arrest warrant for the attorney, Stefanie Lambert, stemming from her failure to appear at recent court hearings in her separate criminal case in Michigan, where she was charged with conspiring to seize voting machines after the 2020 election.

Lambert and a cadre of election deniers have disrupted one of Dominion’s many ongoing defamation lawsuits by publicly leaking thousands of the company’s internal emails in recent days, using the disclosures to resurrect false claims about voter fraud.

The controversy erupted when Lambert provided the confidential Dominion documents to Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf, who has embraced conspiracy theories about the 2020 election and has used his office to hunt for supposed voter fraud against Donald Trump

In the last 24 hours, Leaf has posted more than 2,000 internal Dominion documents on his social media account.

Trump is selling 'God Bless the USA' Bibles for $59.99 as he faces mounting legal bills​

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible," which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood's patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

“Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.

GI91vMRXIAAKSpe.jpg

The one thing I like about agent orange is how he milks his following out of their money!
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Trump is selling 'God Bless the USA' Bibles for $59.99 as he faces mounting legal bills​

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible," which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood's patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

“Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.

View attachment 19169
For a minute, I thought this was Putin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back