The 15th Thread about Trump and his tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And the sheep still want to follow this clown...

It a cult they will drink bleach for this man if he say eat shit these morons will do it. 190k dead and he could have mitigated it.

Trump even told these people to vote twice and they cult members will do it and I hope they get locked up for it. He even told them to watch people at the polls as if there are going to try to stop you for from voting. I WISH one of the trumptards approach me with some bullshit. Trump will get their ass whipped

Not only are agent orange supporters are OK with him killing other people, they are OK with him getting them killed.
:o

:lmao:

Go to those rallies and have FUN!!!
:snicker
:snicker

He's gonna win re-election. I hate to say that but he is.

Trump will win because the Democrats want to play nice with him when he's calling them pussy! His whole attitude is "Yes I'm stealing this fucking election and you weak democrats won't do shit about it"

119081631_10220764057043538_6663123467490444584_o.jpg
Trump will win because the Democrats want to play nice with him when he's calling them pussy! His whole attitude is "Yes I'm stealing this fucking election and you weak democrats won't do shit about it"
Sadly, I agree with you.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
very good read!
:read:

Trump called him 'my African-American.' His life hasn't been the same since

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/12/politics/trump-my-african-american-cheadle-rally-blake/index.html

f Gregory Cheadle had not cracked a joke, his life would be a lot less complicated today.
His troubles began when he attended a rally by then-presidential candidate Donald Trump in Redding, California, in June 2016. Cheadle was a California congressional candidate at the time, and he stood out as a Black Republican.

As Cheadle watched from the VIP section of the overwhelmingly white crowd, Trump went into an extended riff about a Black supporter who had assaulted an anti-Trump protester at an Arizona rally. Trump wondered aloud where his supporter was when Cheadle decided to play along and shouted, "I'm here!"
"Oh, look at my African-American over here," Trump responded with a smile, pointing at Cheadle as some people in the crowd cheered. "Look at him. Are you the greatest?"

Cheadle says he has since lost respect for some Black Republican conservatives. He compares them to ventriloquists' dolls -- puppets employed by powerful white people to mouth political platitudes that hurt Black people.
He also says he was deflated by how the Republican party reacted to the death of Herman Cain, a former Republican presidential candidate. Cain, who was Black, died after contracting coronavirus soon after attending a Trump rally without wearing a mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back