The 14th Thread about Trump and his tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.

His own sister

Maryanne Trump Barry was serving as a federal judge when she heard her brother, President Trump, suggest on Fox News, “maybe I’ll have to put her at the border” amid a wave of refugees entering the United States. At the time, children were being separated from their parents and put in cramped quarters while court hearings dragged on.
“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”
Barry, 83, was aghast at how her 74-year-old brother operated as president. “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy shit.”

Maryanne Trump Barry criticized President Trump, her brother, during a conversation with her niece Mary L. Trump. (Blair Guild/Obtained by the Washington Post)
Lamenting “what they’re doing with kids at the border,” she guessed her brother “hasn’t read my immigration opinions” in court cases. In one case, she berated a judge for failing to treat an asylum applicant respectfully.
“What has he read?” Mary Trump asked her aunt.
“No. He doesn’t read,” Barry responded.
In the weeks since Mary Trump’s tell-all book about her uncle has been released, she’s been questioned about the source of some of the information, such as her allegation that Trump paid a friend to take his SATs to enable him to transfer into the University of Pennsylvania. Nowhere in the book does she say that she recorded conversations with her aunt.

118124278_1013972455699015_6470530924367064650_n.jpg

Michael Cohen Warns Trump ‘Can’t Be Trusted’ In Searing New Ad Campaign

Michael Cohen

“I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife, Melania, to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied and screamed at anyone who threatened Trump’s path to power,” Cohen wrote. “From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise ― I was an active and eager participant.”

Michael Cohen Warns Trump ‘Can’t Be Trusted’ In Searing New Ad Campaign

Michael Cohen

“I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife, Melania, to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied and screamed at anyone who threatened Trump’s path to power,” Cohen wrote. “From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise ― I was an active and eager participant.”
WOW.....in my 67 years on this planet I have NEVER seen anything like this.....WOW!

Chris Wallace: Barrier between GOP convention, White House 'completely blown away'
:nono2:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...-convention-white-house-completely-blown-away

Chris Wallace said "the barrier was completely blown away ... for good or for ill" regarding Republican National Convention speeches being broadcast from the White House, with the "Fox News Sunday" host noting that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's remarks at the event violated standing State Department policy.

“What stands out to me is that about two or three weeks ago, Donald Trump suggested that he might make his acceptance speech at the White House,” Wallace said during Fox News coverage of the convention Tuesday evening. “And there was an uproar in Washington. Republican Senate leaders said, 'That can't happen. We can't have that.' That barrier was completely blown away tonight, for good or for ill.”

The second night of the GOP convention featured a speech by first lady Melania Trump from the Rose Garden and Pompeo's pre-recorded remarks from Jerusalem.

The standard is so low for this people to be considered excellent but for us we have to be higher than that to be considered on the same level. This “First Lady” is the only one we can go online and see her butt naked but somehow she is the epitome of what a First Lady should be. Trump has three baby mamas yet white evangelicals are ok with that as long as he keep stacking the courts with these right wing judges. View: https://youtu.be/zgB8AFLM4S0

The standard is so low for this people to be considered excellent but for us we have to be higher than that to be considered on the same level. This “First Lady” is the only one we can go online and see her butt naked but somehow she is the epitome of what a First Lady should be. Trump has three baby mamas yet white evangelicals are ok with that as long as he keep stacking the courts with these right wing judges. View: https://youtu.be/zgB8AFLM4S0

Did you even read what Herchel Walker's son said about her on twitter???

Biden hits Trump where it hurts: in the convention speech ratings

:snicker

President Trump's Thursday night convention speech making the case for his reelection was lower-rated than his challenger Joe Biden's speech one week ago, according to overnight Nielsen ratings.

About 21.6 million viewers watched coverage of Trump's RNC address across nine cable and broadcast networks, down from 23.6 million viewers who watched Biden's DNC address on the same nine networks.

The totals may fluctuate slightly when final numbers are released later in the day, but Biden clearly edged out Trump.
The Democratic convention was also higher-rated than the Republican convention overall when the audience for all four days is tallied up.

The thing is Trump supporters simply do not care. You can provide all the facts, data, and credible information out there. None of it is going to change their view of him. In fact, it actually galvanizes them and entrenches their support even MORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back