The 14th Thread about Trump and his tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet, many of the same folks who cost Hillary the election over petty BS are being petty AGAIN, threatening to not vote for Biden because of shit like Medicare for All, or the 1994 FEDERAL crime bill, or Harris not being "black enough"

If we can't vote this MF out of office for the sake of the country not burning to the ground, America gets the consequences it deserves.

Every Republican administration runs America into the ground, and Democrats have to come clean up behind them.
Folks can’t bring up the 1994 Crime Bill that ruined the lives of hundreds of Black people, but it’s cool to bring up Trump’s comments about the Central Park 5, rape allegations and racism? Not saying those things shouldn’t be brought up. They should. But ain’t a single candidate’s record above critique.

Nancy Pelosi needs to open up another impeachment inquiry and impeach his ass again. Yeah they will lose the trial because the republicans kick his boots boots but this man is showing you out right he is willing to shit on your right to vote. I’m no fan of Kamala Harris but damn. We cannot have 4 more year of this bastard. He was on a call with Putin no to long ago but won’t discuss what was talked about well I bet this election was on of the topics. If Trump gets 4 more years if you think racism is bad now his lemmings will really get buck on your ass and we need to vote his MF out he gots to go.
Pelosi and the Dems are weak. They do too much complaining and tweeting about what Trump and the administration is getting away with but refuse to do everything in their power to stop him.

Folks can’t bring up the 1994 Crime Bill that ruined the lives of hundreds of Black people, but it’s cool to bring up Trump’s comments about the Central Park 5, rape allegations and racism? Not saying those things shouldn’t be brought up. They should. But ain’t a single candidate’s record above critique.
Joe Biden wasn't president when the crime bill came into law. In fact if we wanna hold Joe Responsible for the crime why isn't Mitch McConnell being held responsible? He voted for it also.

Pelosi and the Dems are weak. They do too much complaining and tweeting about what Trump and the administration is getting away with but refuse to do everything in their power to stop him.
How can Pelosi stop Trump? The Senate is held by Mitch McConnell. You haven't posted ok be bad thing about Mitch McConnell. Why not?

But above EVERYTHING else please remember........there at least 50% of the U.S. Population that supports, will vote for and agrees with him!!! He's adept (as most white people are) at lying, robbing, cheating, stealing and murdering to get what they want and REMEMBER; he stands a 50/50 chance of be re-elected???? .........I'm just saying....

He drafted the bill but wasn't it the black community who asked for the bill? Will the black community hold the drug dealers and gang bangers responsible?

There were plenty of people in the black community, including the NAACP who didn't want the bill, either because they knew what was going to happen. Generations ruined. Black men getting 30-year jail sentences for weed, 25 years for small ass amounts of crack. Why? All because, in Biden's words, Dems didn't want to appear weak on crime in the eyes of the Republicans and America. And that bill opened the door for shit like the three-strikes law, the school to prison pipeline, stop-and-frisk, mandatory minimums and a system of mass incarceration where ultimately black people are disproportionally imprisoned compared to any other race.

How many family members and friends did you lose to drugs and killed in the height of the drug war?

I'm not denying the need for crime reduction at that time, I'm saying the method chosen decimated Black communities and made mass incarceration the only approved solution. Everyone involved in that process needs to be held accountable. Especially Biden.

118015203_3681292965217651_9138804135623616870_n.jpg

What makes me mad is black folks want to hold Biden responsible for folks selling dope and killing each other along with innocent people, but don't want to hold Trump responsible for killing over150k for Covid-19 which was the majority black.

I'm going to be honest with you folks. It's going to be white folks who get Trump out of office. See right now the cancel me culture and the we want reparations culture is short sighted. In other words it's all about the come up to them. What they fell to realize this is the time when we need to get what we can get because in 2024 they coming full force back to the Republican party. White folks think strategically while unfortunately many of us live for the come up. Stop telling yourself a lie.

What makes me mad is black folks want to hold Biden responsible for folks selling dope and killing each other along with innocent people, but don't want to hold Trump responsible for killing over150k for Covid-19 which was the majority black.
What black people aren’t hold Trump responsible for COVID deaths?

What black people aren’t hold Trump responsible for COVID deaths?
Many are not. It's not hard to read their comments and see the post they make about not voting. It's all over the internet. Many are just like Condoleezza "Condi" Rice daddy. He did not support Dr. King in Jim Crow days. He said King was starting up trouble. I mean the man was only trying to help him walk in the front door instead of the back door 🥺

I'm going to be honest with you folks. It's going to be white folks who get Trump out of office. See right now the cancel me culture and the we want reparations culture is short sighted. In other words it's all about the come up to them. What they fell to realize this is the time when we need to get what we can get because in 2024 they coming full force back to the Republican party. White folks think strategically while unfortunately many of us live for the come up. Stop telling yourself a lie.
I said the exact same thing

I blame social media. You have so many fake intellects online saying b.s. and gullible Blacks folks eat it up. Its amazing how so many of us are getting duped. Yeah I know "white folks get duped too" but we can't afford to be stupid. This is why education is important. For alot of people, the only plan seems to be to keep having BLM marches for the next four years while Trump loads the district and supreme courts.

I'm not denying the need for crime reduction at that time, I'm saying the method chosen decimated Black communities and made mass incarceration the only approved solution. Everyone involved in that process needs to be held accountable. Especially Biden.
It didn't decimate Black communities it helped jail criminals who broke federal the laws created/enhanced by the bill. The federal prison system only accounts for 11% of the total prison population so that bill did not cause mass incarceration. That started in the 70s when Reagan was governor of California and pushed a number of unfair criminal justice policies.

There were plenty of people in the black community, including the NAACP who didn't want the bill, either because they knew what was going to happen. Generations ruined. Black men getting 30-year jail sentences for weed, 25 years for small ass amounts of crack. Why? All because, in Biden's words, Dems didn't want to appear weak on crime in the eyes of the Republicans and America. And that bill opened the door for shit like the three-strikes law, the school to prison pipeline, stop-and-frisk, mandatory minimums and a system of mass incarceration where ultimately black people are disproportionally imprisoned compared to any other race.

You do realize that 1994 bill was limited to federal convictions, right?

And what they don't realize is 4 more years of court-stacking by Trump will void a lifetime of progress. We'll NEVER see economic advancement with courts and judges that can legislate from the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back