Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:popcorn:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-faces-mounting-defections-once-155643540.html

Trump Faces Mounting Defections From a Once-Loyal Group: Older White Voters

Clifford Wagner, an 80-year-old Republican in Tucson, Arizona, never cared for President Donald Trump.

He supported Jeb Bush in the 2016 presidential primary race and cast a protest vote in the general election for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian nominee. An Air Force veteran, Wagner described the Trump presidency as a mortifying experience: His friends in Europe and Japan tell him the United States has become “the laughingstock of the world.”

This year, Wagner said he would register his opposition to Trump more emphatically than he did in 2016. He plans to vote for Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, and hopes the election is a ruinous one for the Republican Party.

“I’m a Christian, and I do not believe in the hateful, racist, bigoted speech that the president uses,” Wagner said, adding, “As much as I never thought I’d say this, I hope we get a Democratic president, a Democratic-controlled Senate and maintain a Democratic-controlled House.”

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Will agent orange attack this kid?

Kellyanne Conway's 15-Year-Old Daughter Claudia Is Posting Anti-Trump TikToks.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kellyanne-conways-15-old-daughter-155600598.html

:lmao:

"i love trump 😌🧚♀️💖," Claudia Conway captioned a recent TikTok, "but replace ‘love’ with ‘think that we should extinguish.’"

The 15-year-old daughter of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway and George Conway, a D.C.-based attorney and outspoken Donald Trump critic, has been posting anti-Trump memes and Black Lives Matter messages for her more than 22,000 followers on the video app under the handle @shortfakeblond.

When asked by a follower whether she shares "the same political views" as her mom, she responded "no ❤️❤️" in the comments section of this video.

"Believe it or not you can have your own opinions simply by educating yourself," she said in another video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back