The 13th Thread about Trump and his tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
103088162_10100423035805327_8935489806899031620_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why the Donald Trump-West Point ramp story actually matters.
:popcorn:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/15/politics/donald-trump-ramp-west-point-speech/index.html

President Donald Trump's slow and halting descent down a ramp following his commencement speech at West Point lit up the internet over the weekend, with many speculating about whether he was in ill health.

Trump, because he is Trump, responded to the criticism late Saturday night with this tweet:
:crazy:

"The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery. The last thing I was going to do is 'fall' for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!"

By responding, Trump took what might have been a Twitter-only story and turned it into a much broader -- and longer -- one, with most major newspapers covering it.
(Worth noting: In The Washington Post's story, reporter Phil Rucker wrote: "Trump's claim that the ramp had been 'very slippery' was inconsistent with the weather, which on Saturday in West Point, N.Y., was sunny and clear-skied. The grass plain on which the commencement took place was dry.")

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Where is the one of Obama taking that fake sip of water when he went to Flint for a publicity stunt?
I didn't know Obama was still president. Did he get elected for a third time?
HRC and Biden aren’t presidents either but are included in the meme.
Man, you sound like one of my conservative coworkers, who's always defending this man whenever something negative or comical is said about him.
You really went to a "what about Obama"?

Man, you sound like one of my conservative coworkers, who's always defending this man whenever something negative or comical is said about him.
You really went to a "what about Obama"?

Show me where I defended Trump. Show me a time where I ever defended Trump. He’s a horrible POTUS and human being. It might be cool to poke fun at Trump on a meme, we gotta call a spade a spade for every other leader, too.

Who cares about how Trump is holding cups when him nor anyone else in that meme care about Black people?

This has to be fake news - agent orange's friend would not do something like this!
:tiptoe:

North Korea blows up inter-Korea office, raising tensions

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/worl...ter-korea-office-raising-tensions/ar-BB15yJbw

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea blew up an inter-Korean liaison office building just north of the heavily armed border with South Korea on Tuesday in a carefully choreographed display of anger that sharply raises tensions on the Korean Peninsula and puts pressure on Washington and Seoul amid deadlocked nuclear diplomacy.

The demolition of the building, which is located on North Korean territory and had no South Koreans working there, is largely symbolic. But it’s still the most provocative thing North Korea has done since it entered nuclear diplomacy in 2018 after a U.S.-North Korean standoff had many fearing war. It will pose a serious setback to the efforts of liberal South Korean President Moon Jae-in to restore inter-Korean engagement.

Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell and other GOP officials slammed as ‘cowards’ in new viral clip
:clap:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/l...ammed-as-cowards-in-new-viral-clip-2020-06-17

Earlier this month, progressive political action group Meidas Touch posted an edited version of Ivanka Trump’s online commencement speech, which was cancelled by a university in Kansas.

The spot interspersed her words with the crackdown on protestors in Washington D.C. as well as soldiers occupying the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. It went viral, racking up almost 7 million views.

Now, Meidas Touch, founded by Ben Meiselas, the lawyer who represented Colin Kaepernick in his case against the NFL, is out with a new video focusing on GOP lawmakers who have dodged questions relating to some of his more controversial tweets and actions.

Here’s the video:

Encourage agent orangers to attend these campaign rallies!

They should NOT WEAR MASKS!!! Its a hoax and summer makes it magically go away.
:lmao:

Trump campaign says 300,000 people applied for tickets to Oklahoma rally

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-campaign-oklahoma-rally-ticket-applications

Around 300,000 people have applied for tickets to President Trump's first scheduled rally since states began efforts to resume activities following weeks of lockdown measures amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to the campaign.

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale on Friday tweeted the figure for the event at the 19,000-seat BOK Center in Tulsa, Okla.

"Trump #MAGA Rally in Tulsa is hottest ticket ever!" he posted. "Over 200K tickets already & it’s not even political season. Looking at a 2nd event in town to get more people to be w/ @realDonaldTrump Gonna be GREAT in the most open state in nation! Register."

He later corrected the tweet to note an uptick in applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back