The 13th Thread about Trump and his tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.
107822617_10219809926493415_5092127058481398470_o.jpg

Alzheimer?
:popcorn:

Trump repeatedly calls famed Alabama football coach by the wrong name on the eve of Senate race

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/politics/trump-lou-saban-nick-saban-alabama-senate/index.html

President Donald Trump repeatedly referred to the University of Alabama's head football coach Nick Saban by the wrong name during a call on the eve of the state's Republican runoff race.

As Trump praised Tommy Tuberville, the former head coach of Auburn University, he also lauded a football coach named Saban -- just not the one who has secured five national championships for the state and built a dynasty in Tuscaloosa.

"Really successful coach," Trump said of Tuberville, whom he's vigorously endorsed in the race against his former attorney general Jeff Sessions. "Beat Alabama, like six in a row, but we won't even mention that. As he said ... because of that, maybe we got 'em Lou Saban ... And he's great, Lou Saban, what a great job he's done."

While Trump was correct in pointing out that Tuberville led Auburn to six straight wins over Alabama between 2002 and 2007, he may have been referring to Lou Saban, the former head coach of the Buffalo Bills in the 1960s who died in 2009. Lou Saban did have a brief stint at the University of Miami, where he lost to Alabama and Bear Bryant in the 1970s.

This is not even a dog whistle it an bullhorn and for you that are still finding excuses to not vote. Well let this racist get a second term and see how more emboldened his supporters and these Karen’s will get when they come for your ass View: https://youtu.be/TkRc6Ps27V4

Who do you think he is talking to?
Who do you think he is talking about?
What the hell else do you need to see you need to vote this klansman out?

Last edited:

This is not even a dog whistle it an bullhorn and for you that are still finding excuses to not vote. Well let this racist get a second term and see how more emboldened his supporters and these Karen’s will get when they come for your ass View: https://youtu.be/TkRc6Ps27V4

Who do you think he is talking to?
Who do you think he is talking about?
What the hell else do you need to see you need to vote this klansman out?
I use to say this is one stupid mofo but I no longer say this. This mofo is calculating and in the words of his niece (Mary) VINDICTIVE. He may be dumb as a rock but he is evil and for all those curluds who think he gives a rat's patootie about them I can only say they will get what they deserve.

I use to say this is one stupid mofo but I no longer say this. This mofo is calculating and in the words of his niece (Mary) VINDICTIVE. He may be dumb as a rock but he is evil and for all those curluds who think he gives a rat's patootie about them I can only say they will get what they deserve.
Exactly

Trump isn't dumb. He is not smart in a traditional sense but he understands how to manipulate people very, very well.

I've been saying this since 2016. That's why I'm not confident in polling. He knows the ways of white folks. He's also a master at distraction. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Attacking Trump for the Russians killing American troops would have been a winning issue for democrats. How many hearings have been called? Instead, we are talking about goya beans and shit. When you dont follow through with anything, you give juice to his "its all a hoax" defense.
The stuff that went on in Portland last night should've been a major story this morning.

I've been saying this since 2016. That's why I'm not confident in polling. He knows the ways of white folks. He's also a master at distraction. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Attacking Trump for the Russians killing American troops would have been a winning issue for democrats. How many hearings have been called? Instead, we are talking about goya beans and shit. When you dont follow through with anything, you give juice to his "its all a hoax" defense.
The stuff that went on in Portland last night should've been a major story this morning.
You have to call him out on the spot just like his niece did when he told this lady his niece was a recovering drug addict. Mary said she stopped him right then and there and told him and the woman that he was lying. You cannot be civil with him. You have to expose him for what he is at every opportunity.

You have to call him out on the spot just like his niece did when he told this lady his niece was a recovering drug addict. Mary said she stopped him right then and there and told him and the woman that he was lying. You cannot be civil with him. You have to expose him for what he is at every opportunity.

Yep. Just like this clip that's trending with chris Wallace not falling for trump's bullshit. The media in general let trump and his team steamroll interviews with their lies. I don't even know why cnn keeps bringing peter navarro on.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/funder/status/1284224916523540481

Yep. Just like this clip that's trending with chris Wallace not falling for trump's bullshit. The media in general let trump and his team steamroll interviews with their lies. I don't even know why cnn keeps bringing peter navarro on.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/funder/status/1284224916523540481
You are correct about the complicity of the media last time. For whatever reason they refused to call him on his bullshit. Maybe it was for ratings but this time around they are holding him somewhat more accountable for the crap he says and does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back