That Dayum Google

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
$700.00 per share!

On October 31, Google stock passed through $700 a share, becoming the 5th largest listed company in the United States.

WOW!!!

Google is Microsoft's worst nightmare. No matter what Microsoft does, Google just gets meaner. :lol:

$700.00 per share!

WOW!!!

Google is Microsoft's worst nightmare. No matter what Microsoft does, Google just gets meaner. :lol:

Naaawwww. Although I like google and own some of their stocks, they can't touch Microsoft. The reason google is 700.00 a share is becuase they haven't split there stocks.

Naaawwww. Although I like google and own some of their stocks, they can't touch Microsoft. The reason google is 700.00 a share is becuase they haven't split there stocks.

So true.....

Plus they looking for google to hit 900.00 a share real soon!

Uhhhh....sorry, but Microsoft is playing "catch-up" mode to Google in just about every aspect (as it relates to web-based applications).

Uhhhh....sorry, but Microsoft is playing "catch-up" mode to Google in just about every aspect (as it relates to web-based applications).

Only in web-based applications (although I some what question that)??? Like what search engines??? Microsoft is so much bigger than that. Hell look at what the Xbox 360 and the vidoe game Halo 3 is doing. They are making some mad cheese off of them.

Only in web-based applications (although I some what question that)??? Like what search engines??? Microsoft is so much bigger than that. Hell look at what the Xbox 360 and the vidoe game Halo 3 is doing. They are making some mad cheese off of them.

I wouldn't be so quick to give MS that much credit. They are struggling to hang on now on most fronts outside of desktops, office and exchange service. If you haven't checked out google doc you should. As they continue to become more sophisticated they will rival office on the desktop. My current employer is considering switching to them for email hosting and using the google web apps heavily. None of this is taking into account the other areas Google is venturing into. If they release their web server it would hurt MS. If the rumor of the Google linux based desktop OS comes true that will hurt MS. I believe Android is a test shot in that direction yet it could still stand to hurt MS's mobile OS.

As for Xbox unless something has changed I believe MS takes a loss on each box like most of the console makers do. They make money off the games.

Back