Thanks !!!

mrst_1

Thanks Shyladytigers and other board members for the warm welcome to this board. Shy I see that I am a little older then most on here and I take it that you are too. It is interesting to know how the young at heart think. What they fell to realize is that we have been where they are going, traveling Lynch St, Pearl St., Rose, Ellis, just to name a few, We had fun there too. I tell my son all the time how pretty it was in the area when we I was there. its getting back to that point now I see. He introduced me to this board now he's begging me to stay off,(hey he must be scarrrrrrrrred ) that I will see him posted somewhere even tho I don't know what his screen name is. No I wasn't in the band tried out for a J-set but later found out I was pregnant and didn't try afterward. Iwas a basketball freak and swimming. I can deal with the baord unlike you daid that I want to read I will otherwise I will not. Again thanks for the warm welcome from all of you and keep up the good work J-STATE. Two of my G-Babies are waiting to attend.

Originally posted by mrst_1
He introduced me to this board now he's begging me to stay off,(hey he must be scarrrrrrrrred ) that I will see him posted somewhere even tho I don't know what his screen name is.

Now that was smart! :lol:

Care to share what years you were here at JSU?
My mom is also a JSU alum. She was here from '69-73 undergrad and again back in like '87 to finish with a graduate degree.

Also.... Welcome to the board, mrst_1!!! :)

Yeah, there is a slight age difference with me and these cats! ;) Well, maybe slight is pushing it....:lol:

But anyway, Welcome and enjoy your stay! :D

I told you this on the JSU vs. Alcorn thread but I'll say it again. Welcome!!
I'm glad to see that we have another quality poster in the ranks. I'm sure that you are going to offer some good insights on the discussions we have around here.

Originally posted by mrst_1
Thanks Shyladytigers and other board members for the warm welcome to this board. Shy I see that I am a little older then most on here and I take it that you are too. It is interesting to know how the young at heart think. What they fell to realize is that we have been where they are going, traveling Lynch St, Pearl St., Rose, Ellis, just to name a few, We had fun there too. I tell my son all the time how pretty it was in the area when we I was there. its getting back to that point now I see. He introduced me to this board now he's begging me to stay off,(hey he must be scarrrrrrrrred ) that I will see him posted somewhere even tho I don't know what his screen name is. No I wasn't in the band tried out for a J-set but later found out I was pregnant and didn't try afterward. Iwas a basketball freak and swimming. I can deal with the baord unlike you daid that I want to read I will otherwise I will not. Again thanks for the warm welcome from all of you and keep up the good work J-STATE. Two of my G-Babies are waiting to attend.
welcome old school, we have open arms around here. we talk big isht but it's all in fun. so welcome and i hope that you can make us laugh too because some of this isht is down right funny...i'm old school too i crabbed 87' at p.v. and i should say i danced with the devil in 87' because i know what hell feels like. and fiyah is older than that cause he crabbed me and he was a grad student then i think.....:lmao: :lmao:

WELCOME !!!!!

FROM ONE OLDTYMER TO ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CRABBED IN 80, SO WHEN I HEAR THE STORIES NOW, I JUST SHAKE MY HEAD AND REMEMBER:eek2:

You are not alone

Hello and welcome mrst_1.

Just to let you know that some old schoolers are on the band board.

ShyLadyTiger, :wavey:

I've been missing you.

1972 Graduate

I am a 1972 Graduate of Jackson State University. I was a P. E Major. I broke the family trend (Alcornites) Always have like being different. Now whether or not it paid of I can't say. Even tho my daughter is an Alcornite, my son is going to JSU now and my three g-babies have their mind set on going over there. I miss jumping the track, playing cards, and skipping class and most of all we went to church somewhere every Sunday. That is what I be telling my son, he say it is boring but you have to make your fun. We also went out to The mental Hospital on Sunday to visit the patient. ( I admit some of us probably should have stayed out there ourselves. LOL

1972 Graduate

I am a 1972 Graduate of Jackson State University. I was a P. E Major. I broke the family trend (Alcornites) Always have like being different. Now whether or not it paidof I can't say. Even tho my daughter is an alcornite, my son is going to JSU now and my three g-babies have their mind set on going over there. I miss jumping the track, playing cards, and skipping class and most of all we went to church somewhere every Sunday. That is what I be telling my son, he say it is boring but you have to make your fun.

I****f you received this a second time parting me I wasn't sure that it went the first time. This computer acts a fool when it get ready.:redhot:

Back