Thank you!

Lord, I thank you! My brother and his fiance got married on yesterday! Thank you for that blessing! Thank you for my brother and my new sister-in-law! Thank you for the new baby due to arrive later this year! You are WONDERFUL TO ME Lord! Amen!

Well praise God! I am happy for you and your family! I hope for continued blessing in every area of your life!

Thanks JSU '99.

God, you said you'd make my enemies my footstools... Lord, continue helping me to be a better me. I need your love and help now. I need your blessings now. I repent and am heartily sorry for my misdoings. The rememberance of my transression is sad to me. I lift myself to you and ask that you continue to mold me. Thank you Lord.

There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend. --Katherine Butler Hathaway

Thank you Lord for sending your son.

Master,

The sun always shines after the storm! Thank you for the storm and the sunshine! Master, in this day and time, their are people who have no clue about leaving the past behind. Father, I thank you for letting me leave YESTERDAY in YESTERDAY! I thank you for letting me be truthful. Father, I ask your forgiveness in my areas of weekness. I thank you for YOUR TRUTH! I thank you for Michael. Lord thank you for making him a STRONG MAN! Thank you for allowing our committee to move forward with planning this annual event. Thank you for not allowing the devil to destroy this event. Thank you for keeping me grounded. Thank you for letting ME realize that this event was not about me but about a group of people who want to enjoy themselves. I am thankful that I NEVER got the big head. I give you the honor and praise for that!

Father, in all humility, I pray that you heal hearts and STRENGTHEN minds! Please open SOME MINDS up to clear the hate out! In Jesus Mighty Name, I leave me, Mike, and all our cares on your Altar. Amen!

Another day

to give thanks to you for all your blessings dear Lord.
I humble my heart, mind, body and spirit to you and say thank you for having mercy and ask forgiveness of all my sins. In my Savior's name...Jesus...thank you. Amen.

Lord God,

I thank you for August 4, 2001! I thank you for healing me! I thank you for the coolness of the morning dew! I thank you for the sunshine. I thank you for love, life, and happiness! AAaaaamen! :D

Father, I just wanna thank you for waking me up this morning, putting me in my right mind! I am ETERNALLY grateful that YOU are my only judge! I am forever mindful that you said you'd cast all my sins into a sea of forgetfulness never to be recalled again. I am so thankful that you don't allow man to decide if I can be in your kingdom. Thank you for your love, patience, & kindness.

Lord I thank you. Thank you for letting this case settle and thank you for your blessings. Forgive me Lord from straying from you. Thank you for showing me that you are able. For showing me that you know all, see all and will handle all in your time. Father I submit to your will. Amen

I love you Lord! Thank you for working out the kinds for me! Hallelujah! I thank you for allowing me to love you and praise you in spite of myself! Amen!

Blessings

Lord I thank you for opening the windows of heaven and pouring out blessings that we don't have room to receive. We thank you for forgiving us. We thank you for showing us the way! We love you and Praise you! AMEN

Thank You Lord for bringing me during the week thus far. My days have been busy with many trials and errors but I you have never left me. You continue to be by my side. I thank you for health strength and a peace of mind. I thank you for blessing people around me, my fiancee, my students, coworkers, and friends. I love you, there is nobody like you, I thank you..........,

Lord, you've moved us to a higher height, and I thank you for it! Thank you for humbling me. Thank you for protecting us. Thank you for keeping us safe as we travel. Thank you for blessing our loved ones and friends! Lord, you've shown me a new path, and I am delighted to follow you! In Jesus's Name. Amen.

Lord, I first thank you for granting us safe travelling mercies! I thank you for all of those who graduated this past weekend! I thank you for time with my future family! In Jesus' Name. Amen!

Father thank you for everything you've done to keep me on track and focused on my dedication to your work. Thank you for providing me with a close knit family, and a praying grandmother. Thank you for loving me despite my shortcomings. Thank you for the gift of volition, and the presence of mind to navigate if properly. AMEN
-Astrya

Thank you for dreams and visions! Of course I thank you for waking me up this morning in my right mind, food, shelter, and clothes. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Lord I thank you for letting my children have another sucessful school year. I ask to bless them, keep them safe and to help me be a better parent to them. I thank you for this day and I ask you to keep me in your loving care. O Merciful Father, you are better to me than I will ever be to myself. Continue to strengthen me and may I mold my self into a better servant for you.

In your name

Amen

I thank you for the safe traveling you provide me and my family everytime we take a trip. I pray that you be with my father and sister while they are away and bring them back safely.

Thank you Lord for Loving me....,

Thank You Lord for Keeping me..........,

Thank You for the Joy you have given me....,

Thank You for another chance.......,

Thank You.., Thank You....,

Dear God,

I just want to thank you for blessing me with life.. I thank you for being there for me in my darkest hours. I thankyou for bessing me with health. I thank you for sending me a new job... I thank you for my friends. I thankyou for everyone in my life.. Most importantly I thank you for sending your son Jesus Christ to die for my sins.

In Jesus name

Amen

Back