Thank Goodness for Valley......

Suge

The Phat Mack
..and Johnson C. Smith!

Because without these two teams....I am not sure that the Bama boys would see a win in the month of september! And I am not so sure A&M can even score on Valley!!

This is sad. Yall boys are weak and your hearts pump kool aid and apple juice. I mean, didn' t you lames claim that the MCC would decide who would win the East? Ha ha ha ha ha!!! What a freakin Joke! You punks can't beat your way out of a brown paper bag!! You are a two laughing stocks of the SWAC! I predict PV will beat at least one of you!

Hey Bama St...Umm I thought you said it didn't matter if Kennedy played or not. Wasn't your 2 back-ups supposed to be all world!! Ha ha ha. i guess you see why they both had to transfer huh?

photo9.jpg

I don't think they transferred. Those mofos were cut and sent packing. Now we know why LC suited up for the Spring game.

Hoe Bo offense is more like it!

0-8,

What are you going to do now??? Your only possible win this month did not happen. Looks like you will be at least 0-4 for the month of September and then you play SU---0-5. Poor Cooper.

Tigerpride

you are not a bright fellow are you? Dont you know that none of this is Coopers fault? How many times do we have to tell you? The only reason he lost is because the kicker missed the extra point in Nashville, and the lights went out in Grambling. If that hadnt happened he woulda won.

Now he is going to use Bin Laden as an excuse for the rest of the year. I doubt if he even beats Miles or whatever other D2 team they play. They are horrible

But of course Cooper will get a raise, cause he came from a white school. I love Bama

Tell the TRUTH.......GR!!

Originally posted by Get Ready
Tigerpride

you are not a bright fellow............ I love Bama

Get Ready.........

Who's spreading the rumors about your mental capabilities???
:confused: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

LOL @ GR!

I knew it was just a matter of time before someone used a "Bin Laden" reference for smack.

Man this is sad........John Coffey May have to waituntil dayum near novenber to get a win......

And G...you shouldn't be surprised. Get Ready just beat Cooper to the punch.

0-8...haven't I told you since your schedule came out that your season would be over before it ever got started....man I must be a freakin sike-ick!

Back