Tha STORM vs Da OCEAN... results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealing?

I Keep hearing disturbing things that PVAMU stole from TxSU! What is their to steal. The halftime shows were totally different, it's just that both used the same songs in the band dance. That's not stealing, TSU just see what it feels like going on SECOND and seeing the opposing band using the same songs that you DECIDED to use! So that's not stealing at all.

Re: Stealing?

Originally posted by STORM's Magnificent
I Keep hearing disturbing things that PVAMU stole from TxSU! What is their to steal. The halftime shows were totally different, it's just that both used the same songs in the band dance. That's not stealing, TSU just see what it feels like going on SECOND and seeing the opposing band using the same songs that you DECIDED to use! So that's not stealing at all.

First off the whole stilling crap was brought up by a "CRAB" ofcourse we know that it was just a coincidence so don't make an issue out of it. :rolleyes:

Re: Stealing?

Originally posted by STORM's Magnificent

*cosigns*

Re: Re: Stealing?

Originally posted by dominion1906
First off the whole stilling crap was brought up by a "CRAB" ofcourse we know that it was just a coincidence so don't make an issue out of it. :rolleyes:

same thing if pv would have came on second.

Originally posted by DaBOX 96' Snare
Wuz up Rot Gut Solophone 96 and Skip........"It takes a real man to be in tha "B" "O" "X"
OH IT'S HELL TO BE IN THE "B" "O" "X". DON'T WANT NO F-GS TO BE IN THE "B" "O" "X" I SAID A "B" "O"

Re: boo birds

Originally posted by SKIP
how stupid can somebody be.......t-blaster what in the hell could you be thinking about, the football team coming on the field, now that was just plain stupid. they were boooing ya'll's azz, we know it and you know it. quit making excuses. be it true that the ocean is bigger now and yeah ya'll sound good in the stands and the funktrain is definitely on track and they looked good. and the noise about the 12 bass drums were too loud was nonsense, the acoustics in the stadium is terrible....so big ups to the ocean and to the funktrain for a job well done, espeacially in the stands(powerful). but back to the original thought, the reason that they were booing was because p.v. had such a powerful show then t.s.u. came on the field with a not so powerful show and that let the people down so they booed ya'll. here is a secret, when you makeup a show, critique it yourself first and if you say "hmm it's ok", then scratch that schizit and start over because if you don't ya'll are going to get booed again and again..........people want fire not just a light..................

:rolleyes: sure

why are you the only one still on the "booing"? I thought somebody had already established what was going on with that.

I'll admit, our show wasn't as energetic as it usually is, but to say that the show itself wasn't good is a lie.

And yes the bass drums did have a tendency to overpower the band. But that can be fixed. It's just the first game.

Originally posted by Crunchy B
What up Skip!! RU traveling to Shereveport?
no. but i'm sending plenty of representation with ya'll. i have to be in my office this weekend for the end of the summer tabulations so we can see how much money we actually generated from may to september.................but you know i am pissed off that i can't be there. i know you cats will represent to the fullest because DA BOX IS BACK AT THE TOP. AND TELL EVERYBODY TO GET READY BECAUSE AS SOON AS YA'LL GET BACK WE ARE GOING TO "THE NEXT LEVEL OF THE GAME"

Re: Re: boo birds

Originally posted by t_blaster2001
:rolleyes: sure

why are you the only one still on the "booing"? I thought somebody had already established what was going on with that.

I'll admit, our show wasn't as energetic as it usually is, but to say that the show itself wasn't good is a lie.

And yes the bass drums did have a tendency to overpower the band. But that can be fixed. It's just the first game.
DON'T
DON'T BE SENSITIVE. WE ARE JUST TALKING NOISE SO TAKE A DEEP BREATH, NOW RELEASE IT, NOW MOVE ON. I HAVE A BUNCH OF HOMEBOYS FROM THE OCEAN IN FACT I WAS IN THE OCEAN FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS BEFORE I WENT TO P.V. SO CALM DOWN I HAVE MUCH LOVE FOR THE OCEAN......HOLLA AT MARSHALL,DREW,DRAK, AND GARNETT, THESE CATS OR MY DOGS SO IT'S ALL LOVE.

It's almost Saturday again, and I think we can finally put this thread to rest. Good job both bands. Now on to week 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back