Texas Southern vs. Nicholls State: Game Updates

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
For the Nicholls State broadcast click here

Game Time: 7:00p

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nicholls State 6, Tx Southern 0
9:45 - 1st Qtr,<!-- publish type="textfield" name="Location & Time (Before game), Quarter & Time Left (During the game)" --><!-- /publish -->

Antroy said:
Any updates for this game? Where are the Texas Southern posters?

Wondering the same thing about Jackson State's updates. I made most of the first half updates myself.

:topic:

Have they announced the attendance for this game. Because, I passed Robertson stadium on my way to Frenchy's and I could barely tell that they had a football game going on.

jukebox89 said:

Have they announced the attendance for this game. Because, I passed Robertson stadium on my way to Frenchy's and I could barely tell that they had a football game going on.

they probably won't

jukebox89 said:

It ain't even halftime yet, the clicker for the attendance has not even stopped yet.

dang CLEB, its like that now?
I know you went to the game and all playa -- but i'm sure the stands are empty by now... so what was the score before everyone left??

all the TSU fans were at the game...what Jukebox saw was the visitors side...there were only about 500 Nicholls fans...there were about 1,000 or so on TSU's side.

The attendance won't be right because they do not count students, they just show IDs.

all Nicholls did was run the option...they can't pass. TSU's line is their weakness,

Give us 3rd Coast posters a break man sheesh.....

We were all at the game tailgating before and well into the night after the game.

And why was there a SWAC poster driving by a SWAC stadium?

Good game TSU! A lose is never easy, but you all made it alot more respectable than last years game with NSU.

Is is just in-experience or what seems to be the problem with the tre' ward Tigers this season?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
C-LeB28 said:
And why was there a SWAC poster driving by a SWAC stadium?

you noticed that also? Typical Houston Jaguar....won't go anywhere unless they are playing and then they want to down others

Back