Texas Southern vs Florida A&M: Game Updates - 11:00am CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wow 3 defensive players already. This ain't good hopefully they are all ok

football ain't no joke .... some of those injuries look serious
No they aren't. They gave up nearly 300 yards rushing per game last year. They didn't get that good this fast. It's that TSU is much worse.
Don't do that to yourself. FAMU has been the doormat of the meac for the last five years

2017 is a brand new year .... new players, new coaches, new everything. The FAMU of 2017 is impressive, ya'll stuck in the past

So, @ this juncture, we know that sTu has a soft secondary vs the pass and a mobile TRUE dual-threat QB can and will do damage.

Panthers, do your own math. I can only HOPE that the weather this week holds up so that our young men can hit the field vs sTu instead of beating up on each other. :(

Stanley will not last the entire season.

Any type of pass rush would have kept him in check...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We need A QB CHANGE!!!

giphy.gif

But everyone was harping on how great Christophe was last fall while allegedly giving PV the biz last fall lol. We were told Christophe was the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Obviously sTu's oline isn't performing well. Big doesn't mean better. Strength is the key, I would think.

2016 vs 2017 ... he's not the same as last year. They need to give Austin a chance

But everyone was harping on how great Christophe was last fall while allegedly giving PV the biz last fall lol. We were told Christophe was the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Obviously sTu's oline isn't performing well. Big doesn't mean better. Strength is the key, I would think.
He missed a few opportunities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back