Texas Southern Football Player Shot, Arrest Made!!!!!!!!!

theSWACdecider

TEXAS CITY — Police arrested a suspect in the shooting of a Texas Southern University football player, authorities said.

Wesley Lawrence Henderson, 18, remained at the Texas City Jail on Tuesday on a $100,000 on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Henderson was accused of shooting Destin Sarpy with a handgun in an automobile about 10 p.m. Monday on Anderson Street, Texas City police Capt. Brian Goetschius said.

“After the shooting, there were three people in the vehicle, and they all got out and ran,â€￾ Goetschius said. “When we found the vehicle, someone had tried to burn it.â€￾

http://galvestondailynews.com/story/233394

This is where GUD Lives. There is alot going on right now in the city. That night another guy was shot dead outside of the club. Then when the gunman came back out of the club he shot the other guy some more. Police determined these cases are not related.

This dude sat down with the guy and had beers with him. He then went outside and called him on the phone asking him to come outside. You all can figure out the rest!!

The shooter has not been caught yet... He is said to have a hit list with some of the guy he shot friends. They supposedly told the feds on him. When I tell ya folks are scaredddd..What I dont understand is how they have not caught him and word is he is still around here. Hell our city isnt that big. Im not even going to the funeral unless they catch him. I taught his boys in school.

Last edited:

This is where GUD Lives. There is alot going on right now in the city. That night another guy was shot dead outside of the club. Then when the gunman came back out of the club he shot the other guy some more. Police determined these cases are not related.

This dude sat down with the guy and had beers with him. He then went outside and called him on the phone asking him to come outside. You all can figure out the rest!!

The shooter has not been caught yet... He is said to have a hit list with some of the guy he shot friends. They supposedly told the feds on him. When I tell ya folks are scaredddd..What I dont understand is how they have not caught him and word is he is still around here. Hell our city isnt that big. Im not even going to the funeral unless they catch him. I taught his boys in school.

Yeah I've been hearing about this.

Back