Texas Southern and Rice expand partnership

LAW DAWG

TSU LOVE
Rice University and Texas Southern University (TSU) have announced a partnership to share resources, expertise and best practices to build stronger bridges between their institutions and communities. The collaboration aims to foster meaningful dialogue; seed new research partnerships; create additional opportunities for students, faculty and staff at both universities; and be a boon to their city, Houston.

Rice and TSU have worked together for decades and are currently collaborating on various research-related projects and teaching partnerships. Rice faculty have contributed to the Texas Trends survey, a five-year effort to study Texas’ changing population and opinions co-launched by TSU and the University of Houston. Rice also has a joint project that includes TSU leaders aimed at producing more doctoral students of color in STEM fields.

HEADER.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to see more TSU student matriculate to Rice. TSU has come up when it comes to resources but Rice is worth billions ... they in a whole different league. I know a few TSU graduates that ended up at Rice but I hope more is to come. Rice is so close to campus and having been doing a good job of expanding diversity

Back