Texas Southen Investigating Sex Video

usa today

Sgt Backfire
"Texas Southern University is investigating an Internet sex video that appears to have been shot in one of the schools housing apartments. The video first came to light Thursday after rumors of it spread on Twitter. By early Friday afternoon a team of school police and faculty were working to identify the individuals in the video. TSU police later took three individuals in for questioning from the schools Greystone Apartments."

link... http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhKJisigwwzF77eZG7

BTW, The news has already made it to CNN.

Last edited:
I saw this in the news. Aside from these students being stupid as hell, I don't think any laws were broken. At first the rumor was that the girl was a high school sophomore.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah screwing goes on daily lmao. Texas Southern will get sued if they kick those students out. Now the person that posted the video is the one they should be focused on.

You guys know what makes me :smh: but :lmao: at the same time about these types of stories...

The students who are interviewed claiming to be "appalled" by the video. Acting as if they have not engaged in same acts yet acting "holier than thou" in front of cameras.

I guess if you don't like someone, throw stones when you can...:smh:. Is this any worse than throwing your own alma mater under the bus to the NCAA?

Yeah screwing goes on daily lmao. Texas Southern will get sued if they kick those students out. Now the person that posted the video is the one they should be focused on.

Yeah thats what I was thinking when the news said the students were kicked out. Its not like tsu is a private school with some kind of moral code.

Yeah thats what I was thinking when the news said the students were kicked out. Its not like tsu is a private school with some kind of moral code.

I thought the video said the students were questioned and were under investigation. And surely TXSU wouldn't say they'd kick the kids out without having legal justification to do so.

I know things like this happen all the time, across the country, across the world. But at some point people have to exercise caution and stop doing stupid stuff. Texas Southern is already pending a NCAA investigation, now another investigation. That reporter did kinda have a point when he said those who hadn't heard of TXSU will now likely associate the school with this crap. And this is the kind of bad publicity none of our HBCUs can afford right now.

I saw it... the chick actually sat there and rated the dudes in order from best to worst... on camera. SMH

Man I am pissed. Why didn't we do this in school. :mad: Man, ole wait, we did, we just didn't have youtube to psot it. :emlaugh:

Man I am pissed. Why didn't we do this in school. :mad: Man, ole wait, we did, we just didn't have youtube to psot it. :emlaugh:

I had to text some of my old teammates and frat brothers this morning to make sure that certain material was either destroyed or safely stored.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Umm, I don't know what year you went to JSU but I am sure you heard of the Rashad Anderson showing off his personal sextape collection on the Plaza incident

ohh im talkin about me and my personal videos. my stuff is locked up and hidden better than osama's lair. and i damn shole didnt post it on youtube.

ohh im talkin about me and my personal videos. my stuff is locked up and hidden better than osama's lair. and i damn shole didnt post it on youtube.

I got most of my shat locked up but a few pictures I left slip out :shame:. One chick set me up. She had her roommate recording. When I went over there. Her roommate was up and watching TV but I went to smashing,she mysteriously went to sleep. What I didn't realize that was that she was setting up the webcam. I made her delete that joint.

:lol: @ folks saying TxSo will get sued "easily" for kicking those students out for making a sex tape on school property and distributing it on the internet.

Why would they get sued?!

I mean the video was pretty wack and so was the chick. The funniest part was when she rated everyones performance at the end.

Back