Texas police officer slings innocent black girl by hair, pulls gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really beginning to see how wacko these cops as it relates to African Americans.

African Americans need to start an organization like the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and create a data base of people that are known to have displayed racial bigotry toward Black people. Also, companies that employ those bigots should be placed on a bigot sponsor list and boycotted.

Last edited:
You allllllllllllllllllllllllllllready know.

Man, all of this is almost like deja' vu w/ me. I lived this stupid shat back in the gap dealing w/ inward racist anglos who "pretended" neutrality. It takes something awfully big inside onesself to overcome the stupid idjits @ their own game. I almost feel like I sold my soul to the devil but they serve a purpose when it comes to helping.... :) I target their arses like crazy.

I feel you Panthro, was this you playing this part? LOL

7de04fb48b75dd8de0724e7126b3b7ba.jpg

African Americans need to start an organization like the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and create a data base of people that are known to have displayed racial bigotry toward Black people. Also, companies that employ those bigots should be placed on a bigot sponsor list and boycotted.

I think that's what the Southern Poverty Law Center does already.

I think that's what the Southern Poverty Law Center does already.

The SPLC might do that, but I have yet to hear of them doing background checks on individuals who have been identified as racial bigots. Way too many White bigots have been allowed too many chances after screwing up, basically giving White folks the opportunity to say, "he's just a good ole boy who messed up".

The SPLC might do that, but I have yet to hear of them doing background checks on individuals who have been identified as racial bigots. Way too many White bigots have been allowed too many chances after screwing up, basically giving White folks the opportunity to say, "he's just a good ole boy who messed up".

Well...folks have accused civil rights organizations, old and new, of basically getting hush money from corporations to keep these groups off the backs of corporations. So then, the corporations can continue their discriminatory policies and the civil rights organization gets to throw themselves fancy parties and rub elbows with famous people...some say. I guess these fledgling groups like #blacklivesmatter have to look back in history to what happened to the black panthers and other groups to be able to navigate the infiltration of provocateurs and weed out those who are more concerned about promoting themselves instead of the movement.

Well...folks have accused civil rights organizations, old and new, of basically getting hush money from corporations to keep these groups off the backs of corporations. So then, the corporations can continue their discriminatory policies and the civil rights organization gets to throw themselves fancy parties and rub elbows with famous people...some say. I guess these fledgling groups like #blacklivesmatter have to look back in history to what happened to the black panthers and other groups to be able to navigate the infiltration of provocateurs and weed out those who are more concerned about promoting themselves instead of the movement.

I guess one can look at the Los Angeles Chapter of the NAACP. It's sad how Black folks will sellout the whole race for a few pennies. My dad says it is one of the biggest failures of his generation, the Black Baby Boomers. He says Black Baby Boomers can be easily bought for a little or nothing.

th

Last edited:

Any of y'all know this person? I think folks are really after her about what she said.
I hope she's not what folks are saying she is though...but it doesn't look good. Folks have to realize that once you put something on the internet, its there until there's no more electricity and integrated circuits.

Any of y'all know this person? I think folks are really after her about what she said.
I hope she's not what folks are saying she is though...but it doesn't look good. Folks have to realize that once you put something on the internet, its there until there's no more electricity and integrated circuits.

IMO, she does have some very valid points, but I do think the cop took things a bit too far. He should have called for backup once he noticed the crowd was too large for him to handle by himself. We definitely don't need the Rambo type cops policing our streets.

If the situation occurred the way she said it did I don't see a problem with her comments.

Many of us really do need to teach our children how to be children, boys how to be boys, and girls how to be girls.

That's the mother of Jalen Collins. Starting Free Safety of LSU football team. Who was recently arrested for domestic violence.

IMO, she does have some very valid points, but I do think the cop took things a bit too far. He should have called for backup once he noticed the crowd was too large for him to handle by himself. We definitely don't need the Rambo type cops policing our streets.

They had three other cops there with him. Those cops spent more time calming Rambo down than dealing with the kids.

That's the mother of Jalen Collins. Starting Free Safety of LSU football team. Who was recently arrested for domestic violence.

FDB: Black Female (Stripper-Convict Turned Activist) Says "McKinney Police Should Have Shot Those Black Boys" [Video]

Ex stripper too? That's a lot of baggage to be trying to tell other folks how to live.

You haven't heard a peep out of Fox News about the white guy shooting up the police precinct in Dallas. Not one white person at work will mention it all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back