Texas HS football star attacks referee

He should have been taken away in cuffs and charged with assault. You can tell he was on the home team and the officer is probably from that school district as he walked by him several times.

Double standard of America. Watch how the media makes him out to be a good child just having problems at home.

So this does not qualify as one of those "much ado about nothing" situations?

Remember now, people have bad days, athletes and coaches and game officials have bad days. So if an athlete loses it on his coach or a an official , no big deal.

(hyperbole/sarcasm) yall, LOL!!!
Of course NOT! Are you trying to equate a verbal squabble to assault? Surely not... That would be a reach even on this board with some of the posters here.

This kid should never be allowed to play football ever again. PERIOD. Now had this been a black in shaped ref...this kid would have taken his medicine and left the field....the kid is a coward. If he was my son I would have kicked his ass.

Speaking of situations like this....my son's biological dad has a another son. Well at a baseball game he decided to jump bad with a black Umpire about a call. The umpire and I were in college together. The kid swung on the umpire and the umpire dodged and picked the kid up and slammed him. My son's biological dad tried to to jump in and the ref slapped him the shit out of him. These kids think this is a game....grown men don't play.

Remember there were two kids in San Antonio that attacked a ref during a game because they said he was cheating.

Finding out, this isn't the first time this kid has pulled a stunt like this.
He was arrested today and booked for assault..

You wild Panthro
We can help w/ the pending probation situation and then put him in our CJ major so that he fully understands the law. His academic success awaits him at PV.

We need young men who are not afraid to hit a SOB and then will graduate them in 4-5 years. Period.

Back