Tennessee State Is First On Our Schedule

MightyDog

We will represent the SWAC well on September 1, in Nashville.

The team looked so great today I wanted to suit up.

I told the one of the Coaches we need to recruit some ugly players. He starting laughing. I believe we need some players like I have seen on TV. Guys with missing teeth, corn rows, tatoos of skull heads. We need some players that were raised by their Grandmothers like those at SU, JSU and GSU.

We are ready for the perfect season.

MD, who cares about who AAMU play first or last on that piss pore schedule of yours. More than half of the posters on this board hate that you guys even exist in the SWAC! Try to do a better job of representing yourself berfore you try to represnt the SWAC!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
BattleCat with thinking like you expressed, you will never be successful in the Stock Market.

But it just being a part of the JSU Mafia that counts. As you know several members of the Mafia are now independents.

By the time the tiny tiggers get to Huntsville, your fans will have deserted the once proud Tiggers. The only reason you will be coming to Huntsville is the new improved tailgate party that will be featured by the Dawgpound.

Hand them their arse back to them in a napkin after you bite a plug out it!! :redhot:

They didn't want to give us our Revenge Game... and Cancelled!!
They knew what was coming to them!!
The Mighty Hornets of Alabama State!- ColeBlooded Football- Part II "The Saga Continues"

Mighty Dog,

I feel sorry for the AAMU faithful, Yes I said it... I am feeling sorry for the AAMU faithful.

Why??

It's because you'all are fixing to run into a human juggurnaunt of a FB team and are soooo nieve.

The stench of bulldog poo will perpetuate through out Adelphia forever.

This is not a good time to play TSU, Do not expect it to be even remotely close.

TSU by 40... or more!!:bawling: :bawling:

I expect Tennesse State to lose by at least 3 touchdowns. Cole left that program in worse shape than the A-Bomb left Hiroshima.

Man, you're outta your ever loving mind!!!!

Originally posted by Roar Man
Mighty Dog,

I feel sorry for the AAMU faithful, Yes I said it... I am feeling sorry for the AAMU faithful.

This is not a good time to play TSU, Do not expect it to be even remotely close.

TSU by 40... or more!!

Roar Man.......

It is quite obvious the boat came in from Columbia and docked at the Cumberland port???
:teleport: :teleport:

Originally posted by MightyDog
. I believe we need some players like I have seen on TV. Guys with missing teeth, corn rows, tatoos of skull heads. We need some players that were raised by their Grandmothers like those at SU, JSU and GSU.

We are ready for the perfect season.

Hey MD......Who raised Brandon Reed?

Remember...a perfect season for you guys is 5-6, right?

SWAC's not ready for you?

MD,

I have a feeling the SWAC will be more than reay for you. In fact looking at your schedule I see a very sad September (1-4) in Normal. And the way Valley played yall last year that's not a given. You might want to take up fishing that month. I'm very curious to know who you think you'll defeat between 1 Sep and 7 Oct.

Oh and BTW its a little late in life to be coming out of the closet don't you think. But I guess with all those pretty players you just couldn't help yourself.

GR, I told Brandon to assume the eleven members of the opposing were all Credit Cards. He understood where I was coming from. The young man understands if the guys he is playing against are credit cards, he will get eleven per game.

We had some folks standing around the field yesterday who said he should not play. But the one that got me ticked off is one that went to a PWC and did not graduate. Sometime I don't accept comments from those who went to the so called big schools and did not receive a degree but are experts on HBCUs. We have a few on staff and hanging around AAMU.

The Bengal, how can you associate being ugly with being Gay?

Originally posted by MightyDog
GR, I told Brandon to assume the eleven members of the opposing were all Credit Cards. He understood where I was coming from. The young man understands if the guys he is playing against are credit cards, he will get eleven per game.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: MIGHTY STRIKES AGAIN!

MD,

I don't. I associate noticing.

After further research I'm willing to concede a possible victory in Nashville. So lets make my Sep prediction (2-3).

Originally posted by THE BENGAL
MD,

I don't. I associate noticing.

After further research I'm willing to concede a possible victory in Nashville. So lets make my Sep prediction (2-3).

Quit while you're behind, dude....just give it up. You tried this time....just try again later, K? Cool.
icon13.gif

Roooooar Man:

You're right...you stench of Bulldog poo will pertuate all through Adelphia, becuz AAMU is gonna schitt all over the terrible tigers of TSU! :D

Hmmm...Brandon "C.C." Reed....interesting *snicker*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We'll worry about winning another SWAC title when the pownd wins their first SWAC title.

That's true, Kool-Aid...y'all did win quite a few championships before we came into the SWAC....cool.

I guess it would make since for y'all to worry about winning ANOTHER title while we're trying to win our first.

Different teams....SAME goal.... *shrugs shoulders*

:confused:

What was the point of your post again?

yeah this is our 3rd year elgible so we will win it!

while yall continue to do what yall be doin for the past 5 years......rememebering 1996!:(

Originally posted by TRU3000
yeah this is our 3rd year elgible so we will win it!

while yall continue to do what yall be doin for the past 5 years......rememebering 1996!:(

We've been kicking yall's arse since u got in the SWAC. We'll be more than happy to continue.

Yep...y'all beat us, and got that massive, whopping TWO game streak against us!!! :eek:

Man...what is us go'n do? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TRU3000
continue not winning championships:confused:

Koolaid you still need to bring some drank to the game!

I meant continue beating AAMU and winning championships. BTW, how many starters do u guys return this year???

Back