Tea Tree Products, Anyone?

LS Syndicate

#TheeILove
I have been hearing a lot about this tea tree products lately, i.e. soap, lotion, shampoo etc., and I've been thinking about buying and using it pretty regularly. I have been using tea tree conditioner on my scalp and I've noticed a difference. My problem is that I have sensitive, oily skin and I have to be careful what I apply to it.

Has anyone been using the tea tree soaps and all that? Any bad experiences?

Although I had to get used to the smell, I tried the products and they work well. I don't have any complaints.

Tea Tree is going into everything these days! lol

I buy the oil and use a lot. I brush my teeth with it. After a good cleaning by the dentist I rinse my mouth in it. It is a good antiseptic. It is good on cuts and small wounds. Just look it up, it has a lot of great uses. You could probably purchase the oil and put in your oil to oil or condition your scalp. I first heard about it some years ago in a product called Metalucca (spelling maybe wrong).

I put on my face after I shave.....and for the occassional razor bumps.....its works for me.......

Along with preventing razor bumps....you can dap a litte on a pimple or two and it will dry them out. The Body Shop sells tea tree oil for acne.

Along with preventing razor bumps....you can dap a litte on a pimple or two and it will dry them out. The Body Shop sells tea tree oil for acne.

Yes. True this. I'd been using it on my scalp for dandruff control as well. :tup:

It's a powerful product. (cuts, bruises, etc)

Where do you get this?

There are a couple of places. Just look by skin care products. There are even some shampoos and lotions that have a little tea tree oil in them. I don't know any tea tree oil brands though... for the most part, you have to just be on the lookout for it.

Walmart was selling it in the vitamins section. Most Health Food Stores. I am not certain about GNC. Some grocery stores carry it also. 100% pure tea tree oil.

Melaleuca......Those products do work.....

I buy the oil and use a lot. I brush my teeth with it. After a good cleaning by the dentist I rinse my mouth in it. It is a good antiseptic. It is good on cuts and small wounds. Just look it up, it has a lot of great uses. You could probably purchase the oil and put in your oil to oil or condition your scalp. I first heard about it some years ago in a product called Metalucca (spelling maybe wrong).

I've been shaving with Tea Tree Soap for about 10 years now.... Wet you face and simply rub the soap on until it lathers. Let it stand a minute and then shave...

Not only do you get a smooth shave, but the aloe and tea tree oil moisturizes the skin. Also, I'm 38 with nary a razor bump on my neck at-all..........

I'm sold on the Tea Tree.

:tup::tup:

And speaking of Melalueca, my co-worker is a distributor of their products. They're shaving cream (called Alloy) is great when shaving the scrotums....Keep the sacs tight (while ya cutting).... :pimp:

I have been hearing a lot about this tea tree products lately, i.e. soap, lotion, shampoo etc., and I've been thinking about buying and using it pretty regularly. I have been using tea tree conditioner on my scalp and I've noticed a difference. My problem is that I have sensitive, oily skin and I have to be careful what I apply to it.

Has anyone been using the tea tree soaps and all that? Any bad experiences?

Paul Mitchell has a great tea tree shampoo. It makes my scalp feel really clean. No bad experiences at all.

Sure do. Have been using it for 8 years. Thanks to Johnson's products for that pink Tea Tree oil and then getting 100% tea tree oil from Swanson's Vitamins, I've been a loyal practitioner of use after doing my own research.

Sure the smell is strong (if you're using 100% tea tree oil), but the benefits are great, from dandruff/dry scap, semi-clogged pores and addressing razor bumps an acne.

Back