Tariq Thread Podcast

Bighead

If interested in empowering yourself, or just waking up, I'll try and post podcast of this brotha podcast

Here he talks about Hidden Colors 4 being a big seller (Black Excellence) also talks about Pat Buchana

The startup black news website Blavity apparently wrote a story about this documentary and complaints from Black Twitter resulted in the article being removed from the site.

http://blavity.com/is-white-suprema...ntary-explains-why-its-the-most-powerful-one/

Apparently there are a lot of folks who don't like Tariq and his work.

Black Feminist been going at this dude, and they are nothing but bed wenches and he's already exposed them for frauds LOL

Black Feminist are the worst and are bat-shat crazy, they wanna be accepted in white society so bad, they would do anything to tear down the black man.

They never stand up for anything other than destroying the black man stance...Stupid asses.

Tariq stay calling them dummy's out.

Here's the full video where he just destroys their whole platform smh,

The startup black news website Blavity apparently wrote a story about this documentary and complaints from Black Twitter resulted in the article being removed from the site.

http://blavity.com/is-white-suprema...ntary-explains-why-its-the-most-powerful-one/

Apparently there are a lot of folks who don't like Tariq and his work.

If you believe the things these black feminist tweet then you are lost yourself, also that BLM's crap is nothing but bed-wenches and is funded by white daddy and white mommy, they so fake smh

They called Tariq violent LOL...smh these 304s mane...dummy, see they took that piece of shat down

Hidden colors is rolling and white folks trying to stop it

Ppl are waking up..

Shat is sold out on Amazon with no mainstream pub...

black feminist= black men have hurt me, smutted me out, not committed, or rejected me, and now I'm barren and bitter because I wasted my good years on a hoe ass nikka

Any black woman supporting these 304s, gotta be a basket case, cause you can see clearly they are not concerned about black issues, and actually their mindset is a detriment to the community.

I get it....you have those who hate Tariq for various reasons, but dont hate the information, its funny because ppl have this perception like HC is just Tariq talking but he has various scholars speaking on history, his role is minimal.

Black Feminist been going at this dude, and they are nothing but bed wenches and he's already exposed them for frauds LOL

Black Feminist are the worst and are bat-shat crazy, they wanna be accepted in white society so bad, they would do anything to tear down the black man.

They never stand up for anything other than destroying the black man stance...Stupid asses.

Tariq stay calling them dummy's out.

Here's the full video where he just destroys their whole platform smh,

I can't believed I wasted my time watching that. SMH!

I can't believed I wasted my time watching that. SMH!

ou have those who hate Tariq for various reasons, but dont hate the information

What you think about the information he is giving about Black ppl, the history of black ppl

ou have those who hate Tariq for various reasons, but dont hate the information

What you think about the information he is giving about Black ppl, the history of black ppl

Tariq can't be down for black people, and not only be dismissive of black women who have concerns about something as real as street harrassment, but determine them talking about their experiences is a conspiracy to imprison black men. And the name calling makes it no better.

I can see why so many women have such a disdain for him. His assessment drips with ignorance and misynogy.

It makes it difficult to respect the information he's presenting.

Last edited:

Their downfall is honestly believing that feminism is one uniform term when we know it's clearly not. There's white feminism and then there's everyone else (Black, Latina, etc.)

I don't agree with everything he says but I find myself agreeing with most of it. He's not as extreme as Umar and Banner come off to be but he knows his lane and he is really coming up off it. I really wanna see if we can get the c**n Awards at least streaming on Youtube next year lol

Develop it for me then.

Your mind is already made up. My viewpoint will not deter you from believing what you say or type. It is manifested from your upbringing, personal circumstances, current situation and lifestyle, but more importantly, shaded lens at which you view the perception of your reality.

There is a lot of truth that he said to this misguided, young girl. But to you obviously, the only thing that can be interpreted from that video is why so many women have such a disdain for him, and that his assessment drips with ignorance and misogyny. It's not ignorance, it's facts! None of which she could dispute or accurately argue against. I seriously doubt you could either.

Misogyny is the new buzzword for this current female generation to utilize anytime they feel threatened by an environment or group of people who are not sensitive to their subconsciously low self-esteem and shockingly thin skin-like emotions toward ideas or philosophies that are opposite of their feminized belief system.

If black feminists desire men to acknowledge them as our equal, they need to act like they are our equal, rather then whore themselves out to ideas and principles developed by white people whose initial premise is to colonize everyone else of melanin complexion into a socioeconomic class system and be forced to assimilate into a culture that is entirely against our spiritual DNA. And one I may add, where white people make all the rules, decisions and belief systems--only to change them sporadically when one of their kind gets caught with their hand in the proverbial cookie jar!

So yes, you are still blind brother! We can develop the picture all we want. It's "your eyes" that cannot see the painting for what it is!

Your mind is already made up. My viewpoint will not deter you from believing what you say or type. It is manifested from your upbringing, personal circumstances, current situation and lifestyle, but more importantly, shaded lens at which you view the perception of your reality.

There is a lot of truth that he said to this misguided, young girl. But to you obviously, the only thing that can be interpreted from that video is why so many women have such a disdain for him, and that his assessment drips with ignorance and misogyny. It's not ignorance, it's facts! None of which she could dispute or accurately argue against. I seriously doubt you could either.

Misogyny is the new buzzword for this current female generation to utilize anytime they feel threatened by an environment or group of people who are not sensitive to their subconsciously low self-esteem and shockingly thin skin-like emotions toward ideas or philosophies that are opposite of their feminized belief system.

If black feminists desire men to acknowledge them as our equal, they need to act like they are our equal, rather then whore themselves out to ideas and principles developed by white people whose initial premise is to colonize everyone else of melanin complexion into a socioeconomic class system and be forced to assimilate into a culture that is entirely against our spiritual DNA. And one I may add, where white people make all the rules, decisions and belief systems--only to change them sporadically when one of their kind gets caught with their hand in the proverbial cookie jar!

So yes, you are still blind brother! We can develop the picture all we want. It's "your eyes" that cannot see the painting for what it is!
Dayum homie.. Wow.
@Kendrick sometimes does come off as being biased to always take the woman's perspective but I think we all have our own personal biases to some degree and are shaped by something

Tariq can't be down for black people, and not only be dismissive of black women who have concerns about something as real as street harrassment, but determine them talking about their experiences is a conspiracy to imprison black men. And the name calling makes it no better.

I can see why so many women have such a disdain for him. His assessment drips with ignorance and misynogy.

It makes it difficult to respect the information he's presenting.

This is no disrespect to you dude, none, but that female caller, that's how you present yourself, when someone is trying to show and present you the light/truth about this evil as world, you do just as what that caller was doing, running over her sentence, can't make a point and just sound totally lost on the whole agenda.

That's how you completely sound/post

I can't take someone seriously who refers to women who challenge him as bed wenches or dismisses their plights because it is seen as a threat to his framing of black women as being partly responsible for the condition of black people.

Another dude downing black women because he has this oh so superior "secret" knowledge... yet black women seem to be outperforming our men...you can say what you want because we all have opinions but black folks need to start pulling together cause they coming for US. If your messenger is an asshole, his message won't get out. Marketing 101. As he feels his statements have merit, so do those black feminist. Cause y'all can poo poo all you want, but many a black k feminist has stood UP for black men ESP w police actions; they have had your back, down for your cause and have gone to bat for the black man...with very little reciprocity,

This the same dude that isn't voting, right?

BTW, not having researched a topic doesn't mean a person debating you is correct...it just means they need to research and acquire the knowledge for themselves.

Carryon...

This is no disrespect to you dude, none, but that female caller, that's how you present yourself, when someone is trying to show and present you the light/truth about this evil as world, you do just as what that caller was doing, running over her sentence, can't make a point and just sound totally lost on the whole agenda.
Therein lies the issue. What IS the truth? What are his sources for his truth?

And like men in here don't always take the side of men in similar discussions.

I just call a spade a spade. I don't support any type of mistreatment of women but women take so much for granted. The fact that some of them lie so much actually allow more women to get hurt because when one woman lies, the assumption is the next one is lying. In turn, women get violated and they have no where to turn. How is that helpful to true victims? I have seen you take the side of EVERY "victim" without any regard for the truth.

Who is mistreating women? Where the hell is all the mistreatment statements are coming from. He is only calling out the BS that black feminist spew.

They always try and take down the black man when white mama is backing them...If you clicked on the video, not one time has dude or me, mistreated any black woman, I call them out on that f stuff..which was done in the video.

Back