Talladega is the new SU

I'm talking about now....you're not going to tell me Dega doesn't have more balance than TSU right now.

Skip to 21:51. Now if that sounds bad then there's a lot of awful sounding bands out there lol. They've cleaned up their sound a lot.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
When the btonea came in and overpowered even the trpts and mellos and sousas? Man shut up! Lmao they aren't trash but thier sound is not more balanced and I heard wrong notes. I witnessed old SU in late 80s and 90s. Su did NOT play wrong notes. Their only weakness was being out of tune and sometimes even that was still better than competition. Lol Dega sounds even further away from any era of su right here. Su articulates better. How are they su of old like the title of the post says? You just wanted to throw something at the Ocean. Lol atlhornet is trolling y'all. Lol

And to be honest to my ears I don't hear all THAT much difference in su sound right now. They're larger. I hear some woodwind but they sound like su to me. Maybe a little more in tune. They're consistent as usual. I don't feel they've missed a step except for students just being really young. They aren't invincible but what they are is su. So all the threads saying otherwise... I don't see it.

It's just funny how people seem to be so worried about SU.. THREADS and all,

SU not worrying about NOBODY... CARRY ON WITH YOUR OPINIONS

You're one singular person.... lol meanwhile southern "fans" still out here debating how they didn't take an L to slawcorn this year when in fact the footage tells a different story...and how haymer need to come back.... SU is nothing but worried this year... and that's a fact.... carry on...

You're one singular person.... lol meanwhile southern "fans" still out here debating how they didn't take an L to slawcorn this year when in fact the footage tells a different story...and how haymer need to come back.... SU is nothing but worried this year... and that's a fact.... carry on...

That’s what they’re saying huh? LMAO!!!

You and the hornet guy seem to be both partaking in the puff puff pass.

That’s what they’re saying huh? LMAO!!!

You know me, I'll drop the receipts real quick to back the quoted statement that yall own won't feeling this years juke...that's a fact... but I don't care too much to poke a dead horse.....carry on..

You know me, I'll drop the receipts real quick to back the quoted statement yall own won't feeling this years juke...that's a fact.

Dude someone can go online create profiles and say anything. I’m actually in forums with SU alums. You can drop whatever you want but one thing you can’t tell me about is my own alum. Especially band alums.......why don’t you go discuss the beat down y’all got in Mumford and stop swinging off of Alcorn?

Dude someone can go online create profiles and say anything. I’m actually in forums with SU alums. You can drop whatever you want but one thing you can’t tell me about is my own alum. Especially band alums.......why don’t you go discuss the beat down y’all got in Mumford and stop swinging off of Alcorn?

lol typical prideful answer.... you have alum who marched some im good friends with who said this years group wont it chief trim the horn holders and try again next season....oh the hurting jsu band put on southern this year..... sure I'm all ears I see you didn't dispute that alcorn L though. *Kanye shrugs*

lol typical prideful answer.... you have alum who marched some im good friends with who said this years group wont it chief trim the horn holders and try again next season....oh the hurting jsu band put on southern this year..... sure I'm all ears I see you didn't dispute that alcorn L though. *Kanye shrugs*

Sure luvthejuke16. Why dispute what doesn’t need disputing? I tell you one thing your band got waxed. LOL!!!

Right, to say we're supposedly "sorry", "don't have a book", "don't sound like SU", etc........they sure do donate a good bit of energy to watching our clips, analyzing every facet of our program from the stadium entrance to the arrangements, and trying to screenshot comments from unknown people to back up their claims. lol

I have watched maybe a handful of clips featuring their bands, and definitely don't create 50 different threads to analyze their programs.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Sure luvthejuke16. Why dispute what doesn’t need disputing? I tell you one thing your band got waxed. LOL!!!
Exactly, those rail humpers won't admit to an L. Talked all that noise about the demise of the Jukebox and got waxed. Now they trying to use size as an excuse. lol

This is expert trolling.
Talladega cannot be the new su nor do they sound like su of old or su. Influenced...absolutely. But bro, I cannot be the only person here who heard the Greggs bands in person. 1 listen to any Talladega arrangement will immediately tell you it's somebody else. He took something from far left field and this thing got what 2-3 pages?
I'm not even saying Talladega is trash. I'm directly saying "nah".

Back