SWAC's Finest Dance Team is Back for 2010!

Re: Grambling

You are a good peace maker, I think you will be a great moderator for this board. We need someone who is fair, understanding and partial. Remember, DaHill started this mess and now he somewhere peeping at the aftermath. Its a shame how he talked about those girls, get on his case.

:xeye::vomit:
Blah, blah, blah...:lol:

Aye, ugly folks know who they are. Hey ugly's. :wavey:

All the ugly folks in the house say OOWWWWWWW!!! :clap:

:happydance::happydance:

Although I agree with your initial stance....

It shouldn't be acceptable to dog anyone that can't defend themselves.... It's garbage either way imo...

And Tomcat,

Crit is far from "FAIR"....
She just have her "Godly" moments sometimes..
:)

I guess. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Aye SS, folks be trying to act like they don't know they ugly. :lol: Ain't no way you can look in the mirror everyday and not know you ugly. :lol: Embrace it ugly folk. Embrace it. :lol: How can Flavor Flav not know he ugly? :lol:

I'm not saying it's right to talk about dem guls like dat.......but I understand. :read: :emlaugh:

Besides, if my memory serves me correctly, this isn't the first time dem guls been talked about....I remember ya'll used to dog da HELL outta GSU dancing girls back in the day (and that shyt was funny then too!) :lol:

I'm not saying it's right to talk about dem guls like dat.......but I understand. :read: :emlaugh:

Besides, if my memory serves me correctly, this isn't the first time dem guls been talked about....I remember ya'll used to dog da HELL outta GSU dancing girls back in the day (and that shyt was funny then too!) :lol:

Exactly!!! So technically it's their fault for picking ugly girls!! Not ours!!!:noidea:

I think they (band directors and dance leaders) owe us an apology for picking them!! :lecture::popcorn:

Exactly!!! So technically it's their fault for picking ugly girls!! Not ours!!!:noidea:

I think they (band directors and dance leaders) owe us an apology for picking them!! :lecture::popcorn:

Ruth..LESS! :lmao:

~walks out~

Those girls aren't ugly to me. They are beautiful sisters who happen to be chocolate colored. They are a representation of our people and if you clowns think they are ugly you talking about yourselves and our race. Get a grip, I guess because most of them aren't light like the majority of the JSettes and the Dolls ya'll think they aren't pretty.

I feel sorry for some of ya'll who think these girls are ugly and for dahill to call them Mudcats, I'll see you in Jackson when the muttpuppies of aamu come to the Emerald City of Jackson.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
A few of AAMU's Dancers

46655_1431614902785_1005240100_30953735_5699083_n.jpg

Those girls aren't ugly to me. They are beautiful sisters who happen to be chocolate colored. They are a representation of our people and if you clowns think they are ugly you talking about yourselves and our race. Get a grip, I guess because most of them aren't light like the majority of the JSettes and the Dolls ya'll think they aren't pretty.
I feel sorry for some of ya'll who think these girls are ugly and for dahill to call them Mudcats, I'll see you in Jackson when the muttpuppies of aamu come to the Emerald City of Jackson.

all of them aren't cute either!!

Look hea...this right here is the BAND BOARD!! We call it like we see it...we don't discriminate!!!

We are all about protecting the image of our Bands!! Nothing personal! Strriiccttlllyy business!!!
We just want to make sure our "dancers" are cute!! That's all!!

Strictly Business!! You doing too much!! Be easy...we got this, we been doing this for years!!

You should be banned for calling these young educated sistas out of their names. How dare you. Look up the definition of a mud duck and you will see what I'm talking about. There is no way that a real man who really like women and know the beauty of all aspects of women would say a thing such as what dahill said. I get so upset when grown black folk put down students who are trying to do something for themselves.
Its fun and smack when we (members of this board play the dozen on each other), but for members to call out students is totally unacceptable.
Dahill you must be a faggot to think these sisters aren't worthy. U ain't no real man, get out of here and I hope fiyah and Ken Rashad discipline yo azz. (bann him for at least two months).

How do you think these young ladies will feel when they read this. 18-20 year olds have their feelings on there shoulders. BANN THIS PUNC. "CALLING OUR SISTERS MUDCATS" :upset::kaioken::upset:

are you serious???? I did not point out one ugly person... so if someone takes offense they they are probably the ugly one... but at the same time you throwing out all kind of "personal" attacks and want somebody to ban me.... now who actin like a damn hypocrite.

You apparently don't have a computer at home because you always post during the work hours. Get a life and do some work. I should report to your boss that you are on here posting bad things about college girls during work hours.

If I have thrown an personal attack it has been against grown idiots like yourself and not towards college students who are representing our swac schools. Most grown man don't get on here attacking young college girls and calling them mudducks. You must have a problem w/ women.

I still say that you are wrong for calling Gramblings talented Orchesis Dance Company students "Mud ducks". These girls are trained dancers and you are on here criticizing how they look.

are you serious???? I did not point out one ugly person... so if someone takes offense they they are probably the ugly one... but at the same time you throwing out all kind of "personal" attacks and want somebody to ban me.... now who actin like a damn hypocrite.

You apparently don't have a computer at home because you always post during the work hours. Get a life and do some work. I should report to your boss that you are on here posting bad things about college girls during work hours.

If I have thrown an personal attack it has been against grown idiots like yourself and not towards college students who are representing our swac schools. Most grown man don't get on here attacking young college girls and calling them mudducks. You must have a problem w/ women.

I still say that you are wrong for calling Gramblings talented Orchesis Dance Company students "Mud ducks". These girls are trained dancers and you are on here criticizing how they look.

lil boy, I got more computers in my bedroom than you got in your house....If I choose to post from work... guess what I CAN... do you honestly think my boss gives three flying ****s if I post about how some damn dance girls look to ME? You have officially surpassed Sarge as the LAMEST dude on the swacpage.

USED TO? :lol:

They got a few stunnas now, but the stable ain't that far off in the distance.

dude please, everybody has their preferences and the one I singled out was the one I thought was most attractive TO ME. I guess I am supposed to like whoever tomcat1 says I should like, dude kick rocks and worry about your own preferences.

Back