Swackos that you wanna .....

HMMMMM...

Everybody I dind't meet last year......

I'm still the reigning TSPN SPADES Champion....anybody wanna battle, get you a patnuh and let's go !!!!

03, we BEEN needin to hook up

holla next time you're in Dallas (and I'll do likewise in Atlanta)

Well...

I think it's fair to say that Nupe revealed more about me than I originally thought ;)

Care to expound as to why to don't believe me...you know you can trust anything I say, pretty girl. I am really about as nice as they come. What's wrong :confused:

ohhhhhhhhh! So you're a self-made heathen too! Girl, from one heathen to another... "it is hard being a heathen alone" .... :D :D :D

I wan meet:

BluBlood (I don't know who you spoke to at that game.)
Pison/Panthro
TruBluJag (9f ward, baby):D
Sweets
D-Town
BluBlood
hassan
bornthrilla
Vinita & Sperm
JSTUS
PrettybrownAKA
Prissy_1
BluBlood:D

ROTFLMAO @ Robber.

Tru, I wanna meet you, man. Are you coming to the reunion???

TP, why you telling Martin's secrets??? :D :D :D

SAY TP....slow 'ya roll!!!

TP.... JUST like a Jsue TIGGGER.....When you spank dat arse they cry "foul and cheat" LOL!!!

If you remember correctly, ya'll was the NOISE talkas until we ran that BOSTON on yo arse!! ( OR was that JST and JSU*ATL??)

It doesn't matter anyway I'm layin' the wood on anybody that dare steps to the table!!!

All I need is a spades patnah, preferably a JAG FEMALE, but if you're not a JAG, as long as you're a female; don't need no EGOS @ the table!!!!

[Edited by JAG03 on 03-20-01 at 05:50 PM]

Re: SAY TP....slow 'ya roll!!!

Originally posted by JAG03

All I need is a spades patnah, preferably a JAG FEMALE, but if you're not a JAG, as long as you're a female; don't need no EGOS @ the table!!!!

I'm not a Jag, but I'll be your padna if you'll have me. :D

Hmmmm, lessee

APW
Vinita
JSU*ATL
Blu Blood
Dtown Jag
Alexxus
Tara

Dr. Sweet Nupe
J-State Tiger
Fiyah

Originally posted by JSTUS
Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
All the Gramblingnites I haven't met yet!!!
Yep, have to and of course, all of my <font color=red>SORORS</font color=red> on TSPN!

Ditto and all of my <font color=green>SORORS</font color=green> and my FR<font color=yellow>AT</font color=yellow> on TSPN!

Re: Re: One more thing...

I met Trudawg at the AAMU/GSU game, but he disappeared after the game. Could be, because we won the game. Inquring minds wanna know. :)

Originally posted by TRU3000
Originally posted by Robber
I wanna see Trudawg hang out wit everybody.:D

WTF lol Man I hung out with you after the SCG game!:rolleyes:

It wasnt because yall won! after the game I went to a party thrown by SGA! so I had to be there to help fact being we are required to serve hours at SGA events!:D Yall didnt tell me nothin about after the game and so on!

[Edited by TRU3000 on 03-20-01 at 09:54 PM]

Re: Re: One more thing...

Originally posted by TRU3000
WTF lol Man I hung out with you after the SCG game!:rolleyes:

Tru,

Man you were there for about 5 minutes and bailed. Had your pillow and mattress in hand. Ready to go pimp some B'ham puddin. I ain't mad atcha.:D

Once again, Suge needs to STFU!!

I wanna meet everyone I ain't met already.

No one person more than another.

I think you'll all be surprised at how sweet and genteel I really am ...

:xeye:

Back