Swac Standings

"NOISE TALKA"

Mr. Hatedandloved
Swac Standings- Jackson will be the place.

Looks like the SWAC EAST title will be decided in Jackson, Mississippi on the next 3 Saturdays. We'll see what happens. #2 SU, #1 GSU and #4 U.A.P.B. come to visit #3 Jackson State. lol. Let's see if we can't shake up those numbers a lil' bit.

1. Grambling State (3-0)w no losses
2. Southern Univ. (3-0)w no losses
3. Jackson State (2-1)e loss to: Alabama State
4. Arkansas P. B. (1-1)w loss to: Southern
5. Alcorn State (1-1)e loss to: Grambling
6. Alabama State (1-2)e loss to: Alcorn and Southern
7. Texas Southern (1-2)w loss to: Alabama A&M and UAPB
8. Prarie View (1-2)w loss to: Texas So. and Grambling
9. Alabama A&M (1-3)e loss to: GSU, JSU and Southern
10. Mississippi Valley (0-3)e loss to: UAPB, JSU and PV

Bruh,

We're coming to J-Town and pimp ya'll ARSE as usual.

Don't let that lil favor last year fool you clowns.

SuperDumb Kent is going to get his ARSE broke on Saturday.

TruBluJag,
We welcome the challenge. I wanna see any team stop Robert "Clark" Kent. Nobody has. Nobody will. Ay, we'll just have to wait and see.
:D

Nose Picka,

What happens in Jackson, MS over the next few weeks is totally irrelevant. It doesn't matter who JSU beats, or what their SWAC ranking is. The important event in Jackson, MS has already happened. In case you don't remember what that event was, let me refresh your memory . . .

WE BEAT YALL'S AZZ ! ! ! !

Bama State has one SWAC loss, and JSU has one SWAC loss - to Bama State. What does that mean, you ask? It means we own the tie breaker with you lames! If you win the rest of your games, and we win the rest of ours, WE WIN THE SWAC ! ! !

PERIOD

LOL @ THESE LAMES ! ! !

Correction Dumb Arse

Alabama State has 2 SWAC losses......

1. ALCORN STATE
2. SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY

What does that mean to us Tigers, you ask? If you win the rest of your games and we win the rest of our games YOU LOSE BOUNCH and we take the SWAC EAST. PERIOD. LOL

What did you forget that ALL SWAC games count......LOL. dumb arse. As long as we beat Alcorn and Prarie View, we're in. LOL. If we lose to Grambling and Southern and then win out, we'll still be in. LOL. If we lose to Prarie View, we're still in, as long as we beat Alcorn, because we all know ASU will slip up on that 3rd and 4th loss, somewhere down the line. You guys always do.

dumb arse.
I can't believe yall didn't know that.

P.S.
Might wanna review how the WEST and EAST representatives for the SCG are selected.
LOL

Noise,<br>I really don't think the SU-ASU game counts for the SWAC standings. Yall arses might be in trouble. Yall better start cheering for AAMU now. Maybe yall should send AAMU THIS TAPE EARLY!!!

Lewis, it does.

All SWAC games count in the standings. This is why AAMU went to the Championship last year. Even though we beat them, they went because they had a better overall SWAC record. It doesn't go on just Div. games. The 2 reps for the game are chosen by which team in both div. have the best CONF. record.
Check the rules.

lol

I think ASU betta start cheering for yall and Gram and PV. They were gettin all happy and shat. I know ASU fans didn't think they only have to beat Miss. Valley and AAMU to go to the Championship. lil. If that were the case, they could have just gave them the dayum trophy Sat. LOL . Check the rules bro. LOL. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Now if perhaps JSU and ASU both end the season with a (6-2) Conf. record, then ASU would go. Or (5-3) or something. That's when the tie breaker comes into play. But, IF we win out.....it's all over. LOL

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :bawling: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Yall better check those rules. lol.
*snicker*
Stop making reservations and shat. lol. this shat ain't goin yalls way. lol.

EAST
JSU (2-1)
ASU(1-2)

if you could just play that Alcorn game over huh?

Check the rules again!

All division games count plus the rotating games, which rotate every 2 yrs., from the other division. In the standings AAMU is 1 - 2 instead of 1 - 3 because the game with Gram didn't count this year.

I feel you Attack Dog. But all Conf. games count except for the rotating game, which in most cases is not played. Last year we didn't play PV and this year we don't play Texas So. Those have been our two rotating games. But, like you said, all Conf. games do count.

Like i said ealier,
At any rate, we all know ASU will find a way to slip up on that 3rd and 4th loss. Or 2nd and 3rd as they would put it. lol.

NOIZE

PLEASE LEARN THE 'TRUE RULES' BEFORE YOU GO AROUND TALKIN ABOUT SOMETHING U KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT. THE REASON AAMU WENT TO THE SCG LAST YEAR WAS BECAUSE YOU LAMES LOST TO - BAMA STATE, GRAMBLING, & UAPB (3 LOSSES IN THE CONFERENCE THAT COUNTED). AAMU LOST TO GRAMBLING (DIDNT COUNT IN THE CONFERENCE STANDINGS), SOUTHERN AND J-STATE. MY MATH SAYS THAT IS 2 LOSSES FOR AAMU - 3 LOSSES FOR J-STATE THAT EQUALS YOU STAY YA ASS AT HOME FOR THE SCG.

THAT EQUATION IS STARTING TO LOOK FAMILIAR J-STATE

Ok, who did they beat at the "majeksity clasik" nigg please. Ay, they might do it again.. LOL.

JSU will be in Birmingham.

But of more recent interest - who was beaten at Homecoming Oct 6, 2001?

Kneegrow please - I am not the issue - your lame, mis-informed, hopeful ssa is the one putting out the bad info. I have a book you should read ( that seems to be a foreign concept to you). It's call the Mis-Education of the KNEEGROW.

Hughes and Co. just called me and said they are scraping together the money to pay the entry fee for my FLAG FOOTBALL TOURNY ON DEC 8, 2001. J-STATE PEEPS, ILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON WHERE THE TAILGATING SECTION WILL BE SET UP. HOLLA

LMAO@majiksity
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Noisy,
Give it up kid before everybody know that you don't have a clue
:snicker:

too late for that though, you ruined that with the Johnson C. Smith pick

But you aight with me Noise
:D :D

J-Stank give it up. THe back door tour II has started. GSU see you in B'Ham in Dec. again. The Magic City classic is once again the decision factor. As you sippi people put it a couple of weeks ago " Thanks to our cousin in the Gump".

The SU/ASU does not count this year. The 3 EAST teams for SU are JSU,AAMU, Valley.

BTW... Kenn has the games that count bolded on the Football schedule page.

Sorry,

But the Bama (Hornet) Boys are in the drivers seat in the East. I dont know that they can maintain but..................We Shall See.

Mafia,

Please come and get this boy. He's making y'all look even dumber than you already do.

This ain't worth responding to, but for those who don't know already, ONLY SEVEN SWAC GAMES COUNT TOWARD THE CHAMPIONSHIP. You must play the FOUR other teams in your division, plus THREE from the other division. If you play more than THREE from the other division, ONE of them WILL NOT COUNT. The ONE THAT DOES NOT COUNT is predetermined, and is known to all SWAC teams (and apparently everyone else but the clown who started this thread) before the season begins.

So for the last time, BAMA STATE'S GAME WITH SOUTHERN DID NOT COUNT AS A SWAC GAME.

PERIOD.

We are 1-1 in the SWAC and hold the tie-breaker against JSU. If you still don't understand, then please go to the Small Talk Forum, and stay there.

Originally posted by Deuce
Mafia,

This ain't worth responding to, but for those who don't know already, ONLY SEVEN SWAC GAMES COUNT TOWARD THE CHAMPIONSHIP. You must play the FOUR other teams in your division, plus THREE from the other division. If you play more than THREE from the other division, ONE of them WILL NOT COUNT. The ONE THAT DOES NOT COUNT is predetermined, and is known to all SWAC teams (and apparently everyone else but the clown who started this thread) before the season begins.

We are 1-1 in the SWAC and hold the tie-breaker against JSU. If you still don't understand, then please go to the Small Talk Forum, and stay there.

Umm you are right about the first part, 7 SWAC games count in the standings.

On another note..this entire thread was getting a lil sad, until somebody finally posted how the SCG really works. Man some of you kow as much about your team as I know about dress sewing.

Back