SWAC Spring Football in 2019

TvSportsGuy21

Spring football began at Alabama A&M this week. I'll post some updates about the sessions over the next few weeks. Feel free to add stories of other school's articles..

Here's one about Coach Maynor and the Bulldogs. Click the link in the tweet to hear from Coach Maynor

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yes, everyone please put their spring football updates here. I'm a huge fan of SWAC football.

Especially SU and GSU. I seriously need to know what's going on about those two programs. SU, you all looking for another capable QB, just in case? What gives?

Yes, everyone please put their spring football updates here. I'm a huge fan of SWAC football.

Especially SU and GSU. I seriously need to know what's going on about those two programs. SU, you all looking for another capable QB, just in case? What gives?

Naw, we early signed a Louisiana Cannon from Metro New Orleans out of high school that will be ready when his time comes up. We'll probably red shirt him to punish you all for several years....LOL

Day 1 of Spring ball for the Golden Lions was March 5th

Our Black&Gold Scrimmage is usually around our Founder’s Week, which is in April, but that’s not written in stone.

UPDATE:

The UAPB Golden Lions will have a total of 15 Spring practices during the moths of March and April , including the Alumni Flag Football and Spring Game.

2019 Golden Lions Spring Practice Schedule

March 5th
March 7th
March 9th
March 12th
March 14th- Scrimmage
March 15th
March 26th
March 28th
March 30th- Scrimmage

April 2nd
April 4th
April 6th- Scrimmage
April 9th
April 11th

Alumni Flag Football & Spring Game
Saturday, April 13, 2019
2:30pm-4:30pm

All practices & scrimmages will be held at Simmons Bank Field at Golden Lion Stadium

All practices and scrimmage times are subject to change

www.uapblionsroar.com

Last edited:
Naw, we early signed a Louisiana Cannon from Metro New Orleans out of high school that will be ready when his time comes up. We'll probably red shirt him to punish you all for several years....LOL

Y'all gonna' put that foot through our PV ass again to the tune of 38-0 ha?

Bruh, anticipation is getting the best of me. There are 3 games I have circled for PV: uofh, Grambling State (their payback tour), and Southern University. :D

Hey Patron, "either you're with us or against us." Don't wait until mid season to start wearing your Jaguar gear. We know you all don't have any WMD(s) but our Generals will sell the story to the Jaguar Nation, declare war then Lieutenant LaCumba and his troops will go ballistic.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Spring break is over for Coach Maynor and the Bulldogs. Last night, they returned to the field for the final week of spring drills.

Back