SWAC PAGE 6er excuses

I HAVE BEEN A SIXER FAN EVER SINCE THE "DR. J." ERA!!!!!!!:bawling: AND WE LOST TO THE LAKERS FAIR AND SQUARE!!!!!!!!;)

No No Big Gee

If the refs had given you that one call you think you should have gotten, the sixers would have won.

Thank you DogPound

If the 6er fans had filled the stadium from one basket to the other, the 6ers would have won.

Thanks Mike

Come on, Ready, I'm a Laker Fan all the way. The sixers had no chance.<br> I bet the dawgpound thinks the 76ers would have won if Cooper was coaching them. Just think, the 6ers would have had more trick plays than the globetrotters.

Lets see if yall can follow along so that we can REASON together.

If the Lakers improve and the teams that they beat improve, then the Lakers will not be playing for the championship next year. Unless the 6ers are losing a lot of key players, it will get better if only in being more experienced. With that being said, the Lakers will have to play the Spurs, Trailblazers and Kings next year. If the Spurs still have the twin towers, The Kings have Turkaloo, and the Blazers still have Stoudamire you can count these team as losses which translate into no Championship for the Lakers.

With some improvements by the Clippers, Vancouver, and Golden State, these are possible losses, and with more men down low for Seattle another L can be chalked up.

The Lakers are looking at a losing record...

Now do you understand?

Thanks Attack Dog (I think :confused: )

I concede tha the Lakers had a 4 to 1 lead, but that was only because of the recent winning streak by the Lakers..

Thanks Mike Big
:D :D :D :D :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

The 6ers lost to the Lakers cause Jackson State exists.

Allen Iverson missed all of them shots cause Peter Vessy told him that Lindsey Hunter was gong to be traded to the Lakers and he got scared.

Thanks Texas Southern fans

JST and Robber,

How could you use those words against me? If you only knew what white people think of you, you wouldnt be LOL and calling me a fool. We as a people have come to far to to turn around and start at the end. This really disturbs me. I am going to ask Ken if he will sanction both of you to stop this irresponsible behavior.

JST .... I hope LOL stands for Lugging Our Load, cause that is just what black people need today. You should stand up and fight for the race if you want us to be known as peaceful. You should run for our equality so the rest of us can walk. You should put all fun and games to sleep so the rest of us can be wide awake. You should be a man so the rest of us can uuuuuh uuuuh well you get the point.

I dont understand the both of you. Do you think that just because you went to school to study law, got your law degree, and passed the bar, that this makes you "lawyers?" Well I have news for you, what you are makes you a lawyer, not how many "degrees" you have. Remember, you are a black man first.

I dont see Johnny Cochran in you....I dont see Matlock in you....I see a defeated crying Chris Darden. Remember where you came from cause the white man surely does.

Originally posted by Get Ready
JST and Robber,

How could you use those words against me? If you only knew what white people think of you, you wouldnt be LOL and calling me a fool. We as a people have come to far to to turn around and start at the end. This really disturbs me. I am going to ask Ken if he will sanction both of you to stop this irresponsible behavior.

JST .... I hope LOL stands for Lugging Our Load, cause that is just what black people need today. You should stand up and fight for the race if you want us to be known as peaceful. You should run for our equality so the rest of us can walk. You should put all fun and games to sleep so the rest of us can be wide awake. You should be a man so the rest of us can uuuuuh uuuuh well you get the point.

I dont understand the both of you. Do you think that just because you went to school to study law, got your law degree, and passed the bar, that this makes you "lawyers?" Well I have news for you, what you are makes you a lawyer, not how many "degrees" you have. Remember, you are a black man first.

I dont see Johnny Cochran in you....I dont see Matlock in you....I see a defeated crying Chris Darden. Remember where you came from cause the white man surely does.

What have I done? :( Thanks for the reminder man. I needed to be checked like that. I will die doing my part in this thang.

Back