SWAC PAGE 6er excuses

Get Ready

If the Lakers had not won game 2,3,4, and 5, the Sixers would be leading the series 1-0
Thanks Lewis (supposedly)

If the Sixers had played the Lakers later in the year, the Sixers would have won
Thanks Tigerpirde

The Sixers only lost by ten. If Iverson had made six of his shots they would have won.
2+2+2+2+2+2=10 100-102 Sixers win
Thanks TK

The Sixers should have spent some time together in a private place, then they woulda won
Thanks MIkeBig

f Shaq and Kobe woulda had sex, the Sixers woulda won
Thanks Dr. Sweets....nevermind..no thank you

Why would a smart player go play for the sixers. The Lakers were smarter because they take Quantitative Business Analysis classes
Thanks Strawdog

If I had called Kobes wife and asked her what to do to stop him, the sixers woulda won
Thanks Bornthrilla

LMAO, u a fool!!!!!!

I was so sure the 6ers were gonna win, I had already paid for a room in Philly for the victory celebration.
Thanks Get Ready

If I had been playing the Sixers would have won cause I play like Jordan, he got his game and his number from me.

Thanks Mighty Hornet

Allen Iverson is not a thug, he is a poor misunderstood kid from the ghetto that needs nuturing.
Thanks JR

The reason the 6ers couldnt beat the Lakers is cause the Lakers scored more points
Thanks all women smackers (except jsu atl)

The Lakers--feild goal percentage champions, Iverson--scoring average champion. Who cares about how many shots you miss anyway?

--Thanks banned fan

The 6ers lost cause the didnt have the server space at the end of the bench and then what had happened was
:sleeping:

(two hours later)

And thats why the 6ers cant beat the Lakers
Thank You Kenn Rashad :D

LMAO LIKE PISON!!

</font size = 10>BBBWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!</font>

This thread is funny as hell!! I am on my knees LOL at this dyum boy Get Ready!!!!

Back