Swac Office

JSU*Toi

Why is it when you call the swac office it does not give you an option to speak to an operator? You have two options dial by name directory (where they do not list there titles) or the Commissioner.

I just wanted to ask a simple question. AND NO, the answer is not on the website.

I went through every person on the dial by name directory and got EVERYONES voicemail.... :smh:

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
Why is it when you call the swac office it does not give you an option to speak to an operator? You have two options dial by name directory (where they do not list there titles) or the Commissioner.

I just wanted to ask a simple question. AND NO, the answer is not on the website.

I went through every person on the dial by name directory and got EVERYONES voicemail.... :smh:

Try e-mailing them

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
what day and what time was it? if it was between 9-11am, they usually have meetings around that time, everyday when an event is near.

Originally posted by JSU'99
what day and what time was it? if it was between 9-11am, they usually have meetings around that time, everyday when an event is near.

I started calling around 2:00 CT and tried until about 4:30CT.

bluedog
I understand that everyone does biz via email, but I should still be able call up and speak to someone.

Did you try to hit the "0" button when it is giving the options?
I've found that some places let you do that and it will go the operator without having to listen to all that automated crap.

Back