SWAC / MEAC HOOPS 2024 - Week 2

Right! I noticed the quick line up adjustments they made in the guard position after that lost to Miami which we should have won!
SU had Miami beat also and gave it away. Had 3-4 shots point blank range and missed In the last 20 seconds. G. Johnson was out and 2 other key players when we played them.

Someone needs tell cheerleaders a camera does NOT have to be recording to be on. It can still share your audio conversations with folks.
There were some conversations going on and a shot at MSVU and a N-bomb and s-bomb dropped.

Which is funny considering the PV cheerleaders were NEXT to MSVU bench.

They are actually under the basket on that end of the court. There is a camera located on that side. I'll let them know about it so they can either mute the camera or the cheerleaders know that their voices are being recorded.

Ok I figured something was up since the stream wasn't live
Weather is "iffy" round heah bruh. < 29 degrees in certain spots and it's sleeting/raining/snowing... These folk here aren't prepared too well to deal w/ this type stuff, especially if everything wet starts to ice. Too many country roads round these parts.

Yes sir. Always.

I was looking forward to watching a talented UAPB womens team beat the dog shat out of our coachless squad. I was leaving after the womens game because there was nothing else of value to watch, unless Meg Stallion #2 is on campus today. 👀👀
Yall got a good men's bball team bro lol. Definitely in the top 5

Back