Houston, TX

Final

Final/OT
Final/2OT

Dunn-Oliver Acadome
Montgomery, AL

Event Center
Huntsville, AL

Seeing how that game ended in person made me sick to my stomach after erasing a 12 point deficit in the 2nd half

Ivory will have at least 7-8 open slot due to graduation or exhausted eligibility so it's gonna be real interesting to see what his recruiting class looks like next year. It's very disappointing to see us have no knock down shooters seeing that Ivory was known for having shooters at UAPB

Brown does have a COVID year so if he decides to come back, that would be a big bonus but it's not expected he will especially if he does well in the HBCU All-Star Game

Seeing how that game ended in person made me sick to my stomach after erasing a 12 point deficit in the 2nd half

Ivory will have at least 7-8 open slot due to graduation or exhausted eligibility so it's gonna be real interesting to see what his recruiting class looks like next year. It's very disappointing to see us have no knock down shooters seeing that Ivory was known for having shooters at UAPB

Brown does have a COVID year so if he decides to come back, that would be a big bonus but it's not expected he will especially if he does well in the HBCU All-Star Game
Bruh wont NONE of our rosters look the same next season… EVEN with underclassmen. You cant count on anyone returning these days.

Back