SWAC/MEAC Basketball Final Regular Season Weekend

Lady Braves clinch the final spot in the SWAC tournament eliminating BCU
Not true. There are 3 teams (famu, pv, and Alcorn 7-10). Bcu is sitting at 6-11 with a win over all 3. If bcu beats famu then they are in being that they've swept famu. Plus Alcorn got pb left to play. Bcu, famu, pv, Alcorn could all finish 7-11. None of them are eliminated yet.

Even if they are, theirs is on a level of bad by itself

Like all you have to do is watch it for 5 minutes and you will get it
UAPB is the WORST… and they were the first one to start livestream back in the 90s… the problem is most of them use in house old cameras… and have one camera person. Ours is set up like a production… I counted 9 camera men up top and 3 on the floor yesterday. You are going to feel like you are at the game.

Saturday, March 9, 2024 SWAC WOMEN​

3:35 - 2nd

Last Play 3:35 - 2nd​

2:00 PM

Davey L. Whitney Complex
Lorman, MS

2:00 PM

Al Lawson Center
Tallahassee, FL

3:00 PM

Dunn-Oliver Acadome
Montgomery, AL

3:00 PM

Event Center
Huntsville, AL

4:00 PM

H&PE Arena
Houston, TX

Just enjoying a fun & competitive game . Certain fan bases are so insecure. I had no dog other than I support most all HBCU'S. Even J State.

Saturday, March 9, 2024 - SWAC WOMEN!​

Final
H&PE Arena
Houston, TX

Final

Lee E. Williams Athletic and Assembly Center
Jackson, MS

Final

Davey L. Whitney Complex
Lorman, MS

Final

Al Lawson Center
Tallahassee, FL

Final

Dunn-Oliver Acadome
Montgomery, AL

Event Center
Huntsville, AL

JSU, yall have destroyed ASU's women's head coach, she has not recovered. The last two years have been really bad, she is ready to retire, she just could not beat you.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR TAKEOVER OF WOMEN HOOPS IN THE SWAC!

Pine Bluff women appear to be floundering unfortunately. Would have like to seen them full strength for the Tournament.

JSU, yall have destroyed ASU's women's head coach, she has not recovered. The last two years have been really bad, she is ready to retire, she just could not beat you.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR TAKEOVER OF WOMEN HOOPS IN THE SWAC!
😆 🤣 😂. I use to love those showdowns between Freeda and Reed. The transfer portal messed Freeda up. She hasn't been able to adjust

Back