SWAC Football and COVID19

I'm just thankful my O2 levels are coming back, I think everything will be good whenever I can shake that fever. I was lucky, my friend caught it on a wednesday had fever and passed away the following Monday, it is very tricky
I went to a funeral last week of an older man who lived near my hometown community and who was living in a nursing home. It is believed he had contracted and died from the virus.

I don't know what strain I got, but this is nothing to play with, trying to breathe is no joke. Tried to be careful, but I think my tRump supporting coworker got me and 4 others at work and he's the only one that won't go get tested smh
I hate to hear this. Take care of yourself, brother. Prayers up for you.

I'm just thankful my O2 levels are coming back, I think everything will be good whenever I can shake that fever. I was lucky, my friend caught it on a wednesday had fever and passed away the following Monday, it is very tricky
I'll be praying that you to have a rapid and full recovery my Brother! My younger brother in Jxn had a moderately severe bout of illness due to the virus about 6 weeks ago but pulled through it and has returned to work!

I talked to the SWAC Commissioner while awaiting to take the vaccine. He said the conference will proceed with spring football as schedule. He said the infections among student athletes are coming from gatherings outside the playing arena. I also asked if the student athletes could be pushed to the front of the line for the vaccination and he said no they would be vaccinated base on their age grouping.

I talked to the SWAC Commissioner while awaiting to take the vaccine. He said the conference will proceed with spring football as schedule. He said the infections among student athletes are coming from gatherings outside the playing arena. I also asked if the student athletes could be pushed to the front of the line for the vaccination and he said no they would be vaccinated base on their age grouping.
The athletes don't really care about the virus... I agree with McClelland in letting them play...

Reactions: J C

Which is what we've been saying all along.

Yeah you can/should limit stadium capacity to 25%-50% capacity and that will prevent the spread among the entire crowd but once they get outside of the playing field/court, it's all on them to be responsible as far as not going to gatherings and clubs without a mask. Good luck with that

Last edited:
Back