SWAC Championship

AAMU
vs.
Southern Jaguars
Fire it Up SU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Honestly I'd rather play SU than Grampax State.

AAmU only needs to beat Alcorn & UAPB (easy victories), but GSU will have the JAGS on their heads for 4 loooooong quarters.

Ill see the JAGS -vs- the BullDAWGS in B-ham.

GSU & Alcorn, you are both S.O.O.L.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Grambling State defeats Bama State for 4th consecutive SWAC Championship!

CO-SIGN!
It's not about the match-up for GSU, it's about winning the title!

BandFan,

I can understand your feelings, after all we have beat ya'll twice in the Championship and 5times in 3years.

Originally posted by BandFan
Honestly I'd rather play SU than Grampax State.

AAmU only needs to beat Alcorn & UAPB (easy victories),

LET ME MARK THIS THREAD!!! CHECK BACK SATURDAY AFTER 6M!:smash:

Originally posted by BandFan
AAmU only needs to beat Alcorn & UAPB (easy victories)
GSU & Alcorn, you are both S.O.O.L.

We'll see bout that. Ya'll trying to act all hard like ya'll know you're gonna win, but we know "dem Bamas" pissing on yourselves. Have a nice day.

Alcorn...Yall better Pray. That's all I have to say.

GSU, I dont want to see you again cause I dont want to see that Bass Drum and Neandrathal you have for a coach again.

AAMU 4 Life!!!!!

GRAMBLING and alcorn in the Championship game where GS GS GS GS U U U I THOUGHT YOU KNEW is going to win!

GSU, I dont want to see you again cause I dont want to see that Bass Drum and Neandrathal you have for a coach again.

Are you sure it is not because of the score, that you do not want to see GSU? No smack intended.

GSU-45
AAMU-14

If it comes down to the classic?? Take care of Texas Southern 1st.
Over look GSU if you want to! No smack intended. At least not yet anyway : )

Originally posted by TRU2GSU
If it comes down to the classic?? Take care of Texas Southern 1st.
Over look GSU if you want to! No smack intended. At least not yet anyway : )

We never over look gsu that's why we haev beat ya'll 9 out of the last 10 meetings.;) I'm not worried about GSU if we get past TxSU we'll be fine.:cool:

psychojag,
were are running a spread offense and the wing-T. So noone if noone is worried, the classic will be worth the wait. Gram by10

Originally posted by PsychoJag
We never over look gsu that's why we haev beat ya'll 9 out of the last 10 meetings.;) I'm not worried about GSU if we get past TxSU we'll be fine.:cool:

I Totally agree !! The week of the game gsu will be having....( Please look down ). No smack :)

Originally posted by MikeBigg
This will the 4th GSU championship out of a projected 10 SWAC championship!!!!!!

Call Ms. Cleo back she forgot her REfund.

GSU is going to lose to Southern and Alcorn is going to have a nice L from AAMU.

SU -vs- AAMU for the SCG.
AAMU by 2 TDs.

Back