Swac Championship Game Updates: Southern vs Jackson State - 1:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many laughed when we said that SU would go to Houston 3 times this year and come back with the SWAC trophy, well that mug is coming to BR now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He should be ran out of Jxn. I don't know if I can blame him more than the OC. I just don't feel like JSU players came to play ball today.

When Southern gave yall the ball back with > then 2:00 I thought the game was over. I thought to myself that's JStates time. When you didn't score the TD there it was just a wild ride to the inevitable. Great game JSU.

SU has brought peace back to tspn......Somebody find Jayrob. I'm sure he's a threat to himself right now. :lol:

Great Game....Glad the conference played one of those down home SWAC gridiron burning S.U./jsu games on televison!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I see Pop Warner players with better awareness than that. That's fvckin horrible!!!!!!!

I believe that was all on the QB, the player was open immediately and Moore floated the ball which continued to drift the player to the sideline. It happens but the throw should have been a lot better.

I wonder how GR feel?

again thanks SU ...that's why I picked you too win

now I'm waiting on Cee Dog or Mighty Hornet to do the honors with that "famous" thread on the smack board...:lol:

yes the one where we Dance Dance Dance :lol:

This was a hard fought game by both teams...excellent atmosphere and venue...
What a great day to be a Jaguar!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back