Swac Basketball - Mar 4 - Mar 6 (Final Regular Season Weekend)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well we got UAPB tonight.

The men are technically still alive for the SWAC tourney so a win wouldnt hurt right about now lol

The men's side is a mess since most of the top teams still have games not played. Not sure how that will play out for the regular season champion and tourney seeding if both finish undefeated.

@Oracle the basketball school only scored 35 points tonight? Please explain. Did you all not have 5 players on the court tonight? We might need to let you all go back to playing D-2 basketball otherwise an innocent bystander might wonder if you all are really "the basketball school."
I just got my second Covid vaccine shot yesterday and getting over my slight symptoms. There is nothing any Jag can say to make me mad and upset my even temper.

The great @Oracle told me before the season that JSU would be lucky to even be in the conversation with them. Now I finally see what he meant. We couldn't possibly stoop so low 🤣😂
We are not worried. Covid impacted too many things. JSU got lucky during this Covid season. Of course, this won't last. When things are on the even keel, you will see what I mean.

We are not worried. Covid impacted too many things. JSU got lucky during this Covid season. Of course, this won't last. When things are on the even keel, you will see what I mean.

The great @Oracle everybody is navigating through Covid 😆. Your teams just aren't what you predicted they would be meanwhile JSU is winning on all fronts. Good luck next year 😆

The great @Oracle everybody is navigating through Covid 😆. Your teams just aren't what you predicted they would be meanwhile JSU is winning on all fronts. Good luck next year 😆

I remember them posting and boasting about all of those "upper echelon" recruits about 2 years ago or so (kind of like what you all been doing the last few months, though a different sport......LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm quite sure they didn't get 9 four star recruits and 9 three star recruits so our recruits ain't the same lmao

Hmmm, I don't remember. However, they only need 5 on the court as opposed to 22 on the field. You all may have traveled on different ships but you're now on the same shiny stars, bells, and whistles side showboat.......LOL Who would have ever "thunk" you all have so much in common with AAMU. LOL You really need to be nicer to them.......LOL

Hmmm, I don't remember. However, they only need 5 on the court as opposed to 22 on the field. You all may have traveled on different ships but you're now on the same shiny stars, bells, and whistles side showboat.......LOL Who would have ever "thunk" you all have so much in common with AAMU. LOL You really need to be nicer to them.......LOL

None of their "upper echelon " recruits were star players, all none ranked. We are not the same 🤣😂

None of their "upper echelon " recruits were star players, all none ranked. We are not the same

I don't know podnah, it's like you all are Bobbsey twins and you looked in the mirror and didn't like what you saw.....ijs LOL That's why I recommended you to be nice to them (don't shoot the messenger or break the mirror).....LOL

Back