SWAC Basketball Conference Scores Week 6

Very interesting end to the PV sTu game, guess we have to wonder who will win the SWAC huh

PV has a good team. They should win the SWAC. TSU don’t have the depth in the post position to contend.

I can’t believe your coach, Byron Smith watch a 21 point leade evaporate without calling a timeout. There may have been a media timeout called between this time frame.

LOL!!! I am just messin with yall. (however, I am speechless too, cause I cannot believe yall blew a 21 point lead in the second half).

I can belive it. Go back to 1998 in Dallas at the SWAC tournament championship when we lost a 20 point halftime lead to lose to PV.

PV has a good team. They should win the SWAC. TSU don’t have the depth in the post position to contend.

I can’t believe your coach, Byron Smith watch a 21 point leade evaporate without calling a timeout. There may have been a media timeout called between this time frame.

I was listening, the lead disappeared so fast and easily I think it caught him off guard

I was listening, the lead disappeared so fast and easily I think it caught him off guard
Caught off guard? If you are talking about Byron then Bewild may have a point. Naw man, BS just had no clue how to stem that momentum. He tried the same slow it down and eat up minutes he did at your place. The difference? We have a secret weapon now. Once our guys got rolling the only thing that could have stopped them was themselves.

I know this guy was very happy for the win....

46131387415_cf07342269.jpg

going to therapy @ 10am for this loss :(

Man. Congrats on the dub, sTu. The 2nd half of the season will be very interesting.

Back