Swac Basketball 1/15-1/17/22

I saw her standing with the Team on the sidelines during the second half and walking gingerly on that leg so I think she gon be alright!! 🏥
She got back into the game then got injured again she couldn't stand nor walk

She got back into the game then got injured again she couldn't stand nor walk
Oh Okay! I'm watching that game now and hadn't gotten to that part but I was Very surprised when I saw her coming back into the game early in the 3rd quarter! :confused:

Devilettes 78
FAMU 62

A surprisingly not close game in the 2nd half. #23 for FAMU went off but no one else did

FAMU 78
Valley 70

Hunter is doing his best job despite getting dealt blow after blow. Lost 30 points out the lineup with Carpenter and Gordon but still almost pulled it out. Gordon was a DNP tonight (unknown reasons) while Carpenter is done for the year (academically ineligible (which is why people want two of the three ADs gone) which is why he didn't play against TxSU after playing against PV in Texas)

You know on the Men's side, "T. Lu" #34 is quietly building an impressive resume!! I need #2 to get his confidence and show us why he was a Dandy Dozen!! I don't know if he's in the wrong spot or what but I need him to step up and look to score! On the Lady's side, I'm really impressed with the play of the Uab transfer, LaMiracle Sims!! She rebounds with Strength and Attitude, moves well on the floor and has started chipping in some points off her offensive rebounds!!

Carpenter was the reason Valley beat PV and ended our home game win streak....we need that game back since he was inelgible....😁

Yeah, give us our win via forfeit. How did he go from eligible to ineligible on sat to mon?

You know on the Men's side, "T. Lu" #34 is quietly building an impressive resume!! I need #2 to get his confidence and show us why he was a Dandy Dozen!! I don't know if he's in the wrong spot or what but I need him to step up and look to score! On the Lady's side, I'm really impressed with the play of the Uab transfer, LaMiracle Sims!! She rebounds with Strength and Attitude, moves well on the floor and has started chipping in some points off her offensive rebounds!!
Yea Evans played like an All star during the non-conference schedule and has gone missing during conference play. Lewis is almost automatic with any shot within 10 feet of the goal.

LaMiracle has definitely started to find her place on the floor as well as Woodard. She definitely rebounds with authority. You can try to grab and tie up that ball if you want to lol (it ain't gonna end well). It's funny the way LaMiracle defends though 😆

It's some bullshat somewhere @ Valley.

Where the compliance director?!

The sorry a__ assistant AD who is also her homegirl from the East Coast. One of our starters on the Devilettes also suffered the same fate in getting pulled after the PV game and sent home. This has been a regular occurance under her and I hope it doesn't come back to bite us as far as forfeiting a win(s)

Dumb s__t like this not only messes with team chemistry but it messes with people's jobs (Hunter is safe but the Devilettes coach might not be) with being able to compete. The men go from a sleeper pick to possibly win it all in a wide open SWAC to hoping to scrap together 3-4 wins

Back