SWAC Announces Baseball Tournament Seedings & Tournament Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is huge for our baseball program that Coach Elliott Jones was able to take this team to the tourney in his 1st season. All without any of his players on the team, and it's purely because of culture shift and management style. He's been putting together a great 1st signing class that I can't wait to see on the diamond next year.

The future is starting to look bright for the Diamond Dawgs! 😎
this whole team getting cut....he signed so many players that its no way none of these players staying lol

It is huge for our baseball program that Coach Elliott Jones was able to take this team to the tourney in his 1st season. All without any of his players on the team, and it's purely because of culture shift and management style. He's been putting together a great 1st signing class that I can't wait to see on the diamond next year.

The future is starting to look bright for the Diamond Dawgs! 😎

Valley was trash so that helped - having bethune and famu changes the dynamics overnight

Valley was trash so that helped - having bethune and famu changes the dynamics overnight
We've been trash too, lol. Idon't think we've made the tourney but 1-2 times in the last decade. I'm not predicting SWAC championships overnight, but this should be the worst AAMU baseball team you see from here on out.

I see this as a win for the conference, as now that makes us more competitive across the board, and with FAMU and BCU entering hopefully that can earn us some at-large bids in the future.

Expect the East to become very competitive between JSU, ASU, FAMU, BCU, and now AAMU.

Expect weather delays as this storm front that just came thru Texas and headed east. It's suppose to rain here thru saturday and the front is moving from west to east.

this whole team getting cut....he signed so many players that its no way none of these players staying lol
No they won’t lol. He learned from Cador. They will have competition in the Fall and the best will make the team, the rest will redshirt lol.

Getting Ready Here We Go GIF

My trying to VPN my VPN to mask pinging Toyota Field network during Teams meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back